Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards (SOLD)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
As the title suggests, I have a few Berserk Konami Authentic Autograph cards for sale. Each autograph card is $500. These are one of a kind autograph cards. Very difficult to find now. Here are the ones available:

SOLD

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Re: Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards for Sale

Holy shit dude, that's INSANE. Good luck with the sale. If you're a prospect buyer and you're reading this, Tirade is extremely recommended to transact with.

By the way, I think you and I went on a bid war for one of these cards back in March of 2014 ;o

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

IncantatioN said:
Holy shit dude, that's INSANE. Good luck with the sale. If you're a prospect buyer and you're reading this, Tirade is extremely recommended to transact with.

By the way, I think you and I went on a bid war for one of these cards back in March of 2014 ;o

I think we were both bidding on the Skull Knight autograph card. Could be wrong though :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Wow, that's the motherlode! Wish I had that kind of money to spare right now! :judo:

I'm interested.

Not that I want to insult anyone but, Is there something that really proves it's signed by Miura himself?

From the little research I did, and from what Tirade told me, that Konami stamp of authenticity on each card pretty much tells the tale. If you were lucky enough to pull a redemption card, then send it off to Konami. Miura would pick a card to sign, or something along those lines. I'm sure others can chime in

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Theoden said:
Is there something that really proves it's signed by Miura himself?

Konami's stamp proves it, but beyond that it's also clearly Miura's signature. I can guarantee it, and I seriously doubt Tirade hired a master forger only to make a couple grands on Berserk trading cards. Speaking of which, I can personally vouch for Tirade's reliability.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Thanks for the kind words guys! Yeah, the signature is pretty unique. Even if the signature was fake, it would be a challenge getting a konami stamper for cards. Never seen anything like that before.

I also have a Volume 1 Starter Zodd Autograph Card (with stamp) that I will be listing here too. Try and get that card added to the first post. If anyone is interested, I also have an unredeemed Volume 4 Autograph token card. Pulled it years after the game folded.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

I have added a picture of the Zodd Autograph card in the first post. Like the others, there is a Konami stamp of authenticity for those interested.

I have also sold the first Guts/Casca card.

image_11.jpeg

image.png

Just wanted to share some cards I received from Tirade, first class gentlemen!!!! Thanks again! Extremely happy to have Mr. Miura's signature in my collection. While normally I'm not an autograph hound, but this one is special. Only problem is, I want more....dammit

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

EDIT: 4th of July sale over. Regular prices.

Top Bottom