Smug Wendy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone else just love the whole deal with Wendy's? For those that don't know, Hardee's was giving Wendy's a hard time on twitter and Wendy's came in with the smug and savage comments. Look it up on google images it can tell you all you need to know. Anyways just the whole thing makes me so happy because it's all so entertaining. That and Wendy's is great anyways.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gamehowitzer said:
So does anyone else just love the whole deal with Wendy's? For those that don't know, Hardee's was giving Wendy's a hard time on twitter and Wendy's came in with the smug and savage comments. Look it up on google images it can tell you all you need to know. Anyways just the whole thing makes me so happy because it's all so entertaining. That and Wendy's is great anyways.

I think brand warfare is stupid.

That't fair. I didn't specify everything. I just found he whole deal entertaining because they started making fan art. I was just looking to talk about it because of that same reason. :farnese: Anyways next time i'll try to do better.... I'm not great at putting my thoughts into words anyways. It's why i don't post too often lol

Edit: OK i'm gonna try to salvage this just shoot me down if it don't go well lol
So first post i was trying to introduce the topic, i was hoping people either already knew the deal or would google image.
2nd post i was trying to say the entertaining part that enlightened me to the whole situation which is why i like it, once again didnt provide enough information and here we are now trying to explain myself.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Who's hungry for some Wendy's? Let's get like, DOUBLE what we'd normally eat! That'll show those tryhard Hardee's suits! :ganishka:

I feel like I'm saying the obvious here, but the whole thing you're talking about is called social media marketing. It's a scheme, even if both sides aren't working in tandem. Best to just smile and move along. And don't buy fast food unless it's past midnight and you're on the late shift.

I mean I like fast food, I do understand what you're saying. I already eat FF pretty often but I'm still young enough where i won't get fat from it. In a few years I'll have to start being a bit more careful. But if something like this was going to change my eating habits I'd have to be stupid enough to like it that much. With that said I'll just let it go and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom