Author Topic: Twin Peaks Returns  (Read 9199 times)

Offline Griffith

• The Millennium Falcon
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • My posts are better.
Re: Twin Peaks Returns
« Reply #200 on: October 17, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
I got a massive deja vu from this comment.

Is it future or is it past?
Wow!  My face while watching. :ganishka: Alex should ditch his dayjob and become the key Twin Peaks theorycrafter.

I actually found the whole thing, and while I couldn't get through more than a minute more than what appears in the Peaks video, he's actually talking about some conspiracy concerning the elites being vampire pedophiles with the aim of becoming one with the machines!(!?) :carcus: Eat your heart out, David Lynch!

Also, if you found The Return's ending to be a bit abrupt, here's a coda for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

Well... you can't argue with that! :isidro: :magni:

Offline residentgrigo

• Of the Interstice
  • Excitement and Enjoyment!
« Reply #201 on: November 04, 2017, 05:53:57 PM »
Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier came out this week and it popery ties up Annie´s and to a certain degree Audrey´s story. A lot of the info within can be pieced together from S03 but this one is a sequel to it, unlike Mark Frost´s previous and much more labyrinthian The Secret History of Twin Peaks. I would be surprised if S03 (9/10) will be the very final word on the show but this is a good ending point.

Offline VengeanceQuest982

« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2017, 07:17:47 PM »
...The overlapping realities shown in season 3 of Twin Peaks just brings up something from season 1 episode 3 with the multiple federal pins on Coopers coat in The Red Room outlining that his consciousness has spanned several dream worlds and is not simply old man Cooper but an older Cooper spirit.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #203 on: November 07, 2017, 06:26:54 PM »
I recently began my re-watch of season's 1 and 2 before diving into the new season and I'm on episode 3 of season 1. Can't help but hear the themes ring in my head while I'm at work like the opening of Laura's theme or Freshly Squeezed.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.