SkullKast: Episode 88 - Forest of Corpses [351 Review]

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 88: Forest of Corpses and Spiky Cedars [Ep. 351] (1h)

Things get phallaphobic in Casca's dream world. We also talk all about the new Grunbeld novel and recap Season 2 of the anime, which recently concluded.

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 88

Heheh yeah, lots of big laughs on this one. It was a fun time. Glad Gobs could make it!

Loved the flow of the podcast and the fun everyone had with the talk of the Grunbeld novel. Missed Griffith on this one but Gobs was a good bonus, well done Gobs (!) and good job everyone.

Especially liked the part where the discussion was about the design of the forests and that of the creatures. I think what Aaz said about the bold choice struck a chord with me and brought me back to visuals from the Eclipse and so forth and how, like he said, if Guts were given a chance to go into her mind, he would've seen something incredibly similar/ the same visuals. So in that sense, there's no disconnect between something Miura wrote many years ago to what's portrayed in the episodes today - it highlights the depth and brilliance of his story and his art.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!

Once again great podcast guys. I always appreciate these. Thank you for making them. :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

I had a great time talking with you guys. Thanks a bunch for having me on! :guts:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword

I thought this was a particularly entertaining episode, everyone! Thanks for an enjoyable hour!

Thanks for making this guys! It was entertaining to listen to while I was driving to work today. :guts:

Top Bottom