Berserk > Berserk Anime

Would you give studio 4C another chance?

(1/4) > >>

Gurein Mi Jaoh:
Though the number of skipped scenes and mini arcs was a real shame, I really enjoyed the Golden Age movies. The CGI was bad in the first movie but it got better in the second, and was really well done in the third one.
The third movie is actually my favourite adaptation of Berserk. The mix of 2D (wich is beautiful) and 3D was perfected and got the atmosphere of the Eclipse right. It had the edge needed to adapt Berserk into animation. In fact I enjoyed the movies so much I am seriously thinking of writing a letter to studio 4C/Toshiyuki Kubooka to express my gratitude

Ever since 2013, I wished for studio 4C to come in and animate the rest like they wanted to. It's a real shame, but I seriously hope that one day they will get the rights to adapt more.

Do you guys agree or would rather have another studio/director giving it a go?

Nothingwillbewong:
I would honestly welcome a Lost Children adaptation from them. If they better themselves like they did subsequently in the movies it could be a real treat, I highly doubt the chances of it happening tho... You gotta give them credit, after berserk 2016 failed to improve even slightly on its second season they atleast tried and had some vision....

Walter:
Absolutely not.

Menosgade:

--- Quote from: Gurein Mi Jaoh on June 26, 2017, 04:43:26 PM ---Do you guys agree or would rather have another studio/director giving it a go?

--- End quote ---

I'd rather have Madhouse adapt Berserk. What is a man without his dreams, right?

Gurein Mi Jaoh:

--- Quote from: Menosgade on June 26, 2017, 05:02:31 PM ---I'd rather have Madhouse adapt Berserk. What is a man without his dreams, right?

--- End quote ---

I inderstand that Madhouse would do the greatest detailed action scenes but what about the more quiet moments?  :???: The director of the movies also Directed the Batman short "Working thrhough pain", which was stellar in its imagery.

I may look like a 4C shill (Madhouse is actually my favourite animation Studio) but my point is that the movies tried to work as an anime version of Berserk rather than a 1:1 panel per panel adaptation. I dont know which I would like more :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version