Skullknight.net > Shootin' the Breeze

Hello All!

(1/2) > >>

DreadnoughtDT:
Hello there. As you can see, I'm rather new here. But I've been a Berserk fan for quite some time.

It started when I was at a convention, a long time ago. I met someone dressed as Griffith. I asked him who he was dressed as, and he explained it to me. I grew more and more intrigued, especially when I learned this angelic figure was the BAD guy. I had to know more! He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history, though I did also watch the various anime and play the somewhat mediocre Berserk Musou.

As for who I am? I'm freaking weird is what I am. The more you get to know me the more this will be prevalent, I suppose. Don't let my well-spoken demeanor fool you, I'm a lunatic. lol

EDIT: Well look how rude I am, I totally forgot to thank Walter or whomever approved my entrance to these forums. So thanks much whoever you are!

Griffith:

--- Quote from: DreadnoughtDT on August 17, 2017, 10:11:42 PM ---I met someone dressed as Griffith. I asked him who he was dressed as, and he explained it to me. I grew more and more intrigued, especially when I learned this angelic figure was the BAD guy. I had to know more! He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DreadnoughtDT on August 17, 2017, 10:11:42 PM ---EDIT: Well look how rude I am, I totally forgot to thank Walter or whomever approved my entrance to these forums. So thanks much whoever you are!

--- End quote ---

Well, you could also thank me for kindly showing you the way all those years ago! And like I told you then, I wasn't dressed as anybody, like a costume, I am GRIFFITH! :schierke:

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll fit right in Mr. Well-Spoken Lunatic Weirdo. :griffnotevil:

Aazealh:
Hi DreadnoughtDT, welcome!

--- Quote from: DreadnoughtDT on August 17, 2017, 10:11:42 PM ---He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history
--- End quote ---

I hope that place was a store. Any self-described fan ought to buy the work he's a fan of, as a mark of respect and support for the author.

DreadnoughtDT:

--- Quote from: Aazealh on August 18, 2017, 06:06:41 AM ---Hi DreadnoughtDT, welcome!

I hope that place was a store. Any self-described fan ought to buy the work he's a fan of, as a mark of respect and support for the author.

--- End quote ---

It was a store, yes! Unfortunately I am extremely strapped for cash and probably always will be, so I eventually had to resort to reading the newest volumes online. Please don't defenestrate me, I'm merely a broke dragon/man/thing trying to make ends meet. Heh heh.

Fancypantaloons:
Hey man! Welcome! I hope we can be fancy friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version