Berserk > Speculation Nation

So i have this theory

(1/3) > >>

PraiseTheEclipseBro:
Does anyone think it is plausible that Casca will use the Beherit?  But in a turn of event she sacrifices herself for guts.

Walter:

--- Quote from: PraiseTheEclipseBro on September 25, 2017, 07:59:01 PM ---But in a turn of event she sacrifices herself for guts.

--- End quote ---

Would they then have two brands? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89mVQhJ_rrk

Sareth:
Pretty sure the God Hand would just laugh if she tried.

shinpeiro:
Hello everyone,
New to the forums. Been following Berserk since 1999-2000 when I was living in Japan and to the core, a HUGE Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star fan. I own the Dreamcast/PS2 and PS4 games just because I want to support Miura's work. Been reading some info on Skullknight.net off and on for 10 years, but first time I actually registered and I am enjoying the podcasts.

I have a very similar theory with Casca using the Beherit, but a different sacrifice. Although not to be a tease and not explain my theory, but I'm of the mind to let the author do the storytelling and let the fans appreciate his work/art. I'll explain when the series comes to an end. I don't want to jinx anything  :-X  :zodd:

Aazealh:

--- Quote from: shinpeiro on October 19, 2017, 08:42:52 PM ---I have a very similar theory with Casca using the Beherit, but a different sacrifice. Although not to be a tease and not explain my theory, but I'm of the mind to let the author do the storytelling and let the fans appreciate his work/art. I'll explain when the series comes to an end. I don't want to jinx anything  :-X  :zodd:

--- End quote ---

:schierke:

No one will remember this post ever existed by the time the series come to an end. Sounds like your theory, if it exists, simply can't withstand public scrutiny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version