What is that Midland story thing?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
In going over the volumes 1-13 again I was focusing on the story/legend that Charlotte tells Guts and co about the King ( who could be or is the Skull Knight) and how these 'five angels' went sent 'from God' to punish him' because of the wars he waged, etc. Then Caska says, " Wasn't it 4 angels?"

Were these 'angels' the members of God Hand? It would make sense then that there would be four, not five ( without Femto). Does anyone know exactly how long the other four have been around?

LG

korkor

I could be a llama
yes there were 4 angles...

many posts about this so u can probably read others opinions from the old posts...

basically it can either be the 4 god hand, or the 4 kings

If each god hand was to be born every 216 yrs, i guess at that time there wasnt any GH member, so I guess it will more likely be the 4 kings

Hey, this may sound stupid, but if it is true that every 216 years, then, how many God Hands would accumulate? Quite a bit I bet. Or, is there a magic number for GodHands? Obviously, there's 5 right now, but, would there be room for a 6th one in the near future?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Hey, this may sound stupid, but if it is true that every 216 years, then, how many God Hands would accumulate? Quite a bit I bet. Or, is there a magic number for GodHands? Obviously, there's 5 right now, but, would there be room for a 6th one in the near future?
Since Slan says after Femto's birth that they are "complete", then no.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
that and the fact that they're called god HAND.
hand=five fingers so a sixth finger would weird (where the hell am i going whit this) ???

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i remember a few years ago a girl was born with six fingers at each hand ; so her parents wanted her to play the piano (i believe she was english ^^ )
but naturally it is 5 indeed

korkor

I could be a llama
actually
there are more people with 6 fingures than you might think...
the 6th fingure doesnt really look like a fingure though :p

UrashimaSenpai said:

If i m not wrong, Godhand only rise after Gaiseric empire, be4 maybe it was the 4 kings in charge!

There wouldnt be 6th angel, 5 is the complete one, Femto should be the last one! :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
korkor said:
actually
there are more people with 6 fingures than you might think...
the 6th fingure doesnt really look like a fingure though :p
That girl I'm talking about has 6 real fingers, I thin the 6th was like the 'annulaire', hum the 4th from the thumb.

Personbot

I believe in fairies!!
If God Hand only appeared after the Gaiseric Empire and people believe that the Skull Knight is Gaiseric, add the fact that Skull Knight eats the Behelits it could be that he is somehow responsible for the creation of God Hand.

On the subject of people with 6 fingers, there was a guy at my primary school a few years below me that had 6 fingers and 6 toes on each hand and foot. I think his sister did too.

Top Bottom