Why does SK eat beherits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puella

Berserk forever
Yesterday I and my friend had a talk about that.
I put his speculation because it sounded interesting to me. It could not be his own speulation though.
The following is a mix of his and mine.

Why does SK eat beherits

Let's say(Suppose) SK is Gaiseric here.
SK is the first one who tried to use beherit. Before him, nobody would try that. Yeah, he once tried to use Godhand's power as apostles do. But later he changed his mind. Which means SK chose to go against Godhand.
This could have something to do with that strong relationship between Void and SK. From the standpoint of Void, Sk could be some betrayer.
What I want to say here is the fact once SK tried to go along with Godhand's evil power but later he got out of it by some power.

For this reason, SK is recalling beherits all over the world by eating them himself. Eating is the best way to remove something.
This reminds me of some saying in the Orient.
"The one who starts something must finish it"

** This is just our pure speculation. It would be very interesting to me if beherit comes up first with SK. Of course, beherit existed before SK but he is the one who brought it to the world in the speculation above.
I don't know if some opinion like this existed before.
If that's the case, just tell me "this was talked about before, puella" :)

S

SoulCrasher

I think he simply eats them to reduce Fate's control over mankind. It can't be God Hand's influence alone Skully's fighting since they became God Hand via crimson behelits.

Actually, that sounds not too shabby. But if SK started it, I guess the Godhands were the ones that betrayed him, since SK would probably have been some great influence that was worth fighting against. Obviously, he's outnumbered, which is probably why the God Hand's were able to overwhelm the world with behelits and other festivals. I don't know, my brain is fried atm.

P

psymont

yeah, im going with the "take them out of the cycle of life" theory .... however, if an apostle(or godhand member) was to crack him open and hand the contents over to 3 of his closest friends and tell them to give them to 3 of their closest friends; it would be bad news

sk is hollow right? so, is it safe to assume that the bettys end up in his feet? if so, how far up his legs do you think is filled with bettys? shin high? knee high? PELVIS high?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Psymont said:
sk is hollow right? so, is it safe to assume that the bettys end up in his feet? if so, how far up his legs do you think is filled with bettys? shin high? knee high? PELVIS high?
LOL!

probably a pretty good ways up his torso... he has been at it for 1000 years after all.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
SoulCrasher said:
I think he simply eats them to reduce Fate's control over mankind. It can't be God Hand's influence alone Skully's fighting since they became God Hand via crimson behelits.

I think he simply eats them to reduce his cholesterol level. It's like, a box of Behelits a day reduces cholesterol by 30%! In a recent interview in "Pudding Love" magazine, Skullknight disclosed that he likes to eat his Behelits with strawberries and milk... and sometimes he slurps the bowl!

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Maybe they're just really tasty. I mean, they kind of look like olives. Now, I'm not an olive kind of guy, but maybe SK is.

Whatever. Pay me no mind, I'm drunker than I should be.

Makkuro said:
Whatever. Pay me no mind, I'm drunker than I should be.
great, at least i'm not the only one who's posted hear drunk. cheers to you. :D hmm if only there were a smiley for drunk.

korkor

I could be a llama
best way to fight apostles is to not fight them!
hence when SK eats the behilits, there will be one less apostle to worry about :p

puella said:
This could have something to do with that strong relationship between Void and SK. From the standpoint of Void, Sk could be some betrayer.

If the GH were created every 216 yrs, the Void(assume he was the 1st GH) was actually 864 yrs ago! That was sometime after Gaiseric empire, weird to think y there was hatred between the 2

puella said:
This reminds me of some saying in the Orient.
"The one who starts something must finish it"

BTW, Gutz also say something like this in vol17 when he realized that the downfall of Hawk was becz of him "This battle started becz of me, so i must ended it myself with my hand!"

*pardon if there was error in the translation!

korkor said:
best way to fight apostles is to not fight them!
hence when SK eats the behilits, there will be one less apostle to worry about :p

In case u didnt realized Behelit can be created again!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I cant remember were I posted it but I had said that maybe the reason Skully eats them is that he is trying to collect how ever many then use their collective power (What ever that may be) to give him uped abilities and do what he pleases. Yar.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Maybe he just wants to add variety

To a boring diet. Maybe beherits are fiber.

I think it's safe to say he eats them to collect their power...ingesting it so to speak figuratively and spiritually.

LG

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Coming back to Gaiseric and Void, I think they could have known each other, cause remember when Charlotte talks about the whole Midland thing, she says it was about one thousand years ago. I think when time is such far, 864=1000.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
He's like Luc from suikoden but not as suicidal, he wants to destroy fate.

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
i made a behilit out of a red airhead and tried to summon the godhand but i got tired of waiting so it was yummy :p

G

Genn21

:D , Hey puella !! that thread topic under this one does it look similar in anyway just a question ^^ ( you GOT hagued by me genn hahaha.. damn i wanna be hague)..i like the theory through a bit like my own

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=1468

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Well, not like I know much about the manga or SK or anything, but I would imagine he eats them to ingest the power inside them. Also, I like the idea that he is eating them to prevent more apostles. How are behelits created anyways? And do they make actual behelit necklaces? Cause that'd be a fuckin freaky thing to go around wearing. ;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
number18 said:
And do they make actual behelit necklaces? Cause that'd be a fuckin freaky thing to go around wearing. ;D

They do, but they're pretty much sold out everywhere. :'( I managed to get my hands on a silent beherit, but I'm still searching for a screaming one.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
number18 said:
Well, not like I know much about the manga or SK or anything, but I would imagine he eats them to ingest the power inside them.
We already know why he does. It was finally revealed in Chapter 221. This topic is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom