Concerning Rituals

Was wondering, what if, by chance, that Griffith got his head cut-off during the ritual. Actually, this goes for other behelit related rituals. What if the subject was terminated before the ritual could be completed, would that mean the ritual would seize and the behelit would vanish, or would the behelit still be kept circulating? Just curious, thats all.

P

psymont

i wonder what happened to griffith behelit .... maybe its still sitting in that lake of blood

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Was wondering, what if, by chance, that Griffith got his head cut-off during the ritual. Actually, this goes for other behelit related rituals. What if the subject was terminated before the ritual could be completed, would that mean the ritual would seize and the behelit would vanish, or would the behelit still be kept circulating? Just curious, thats all.
Causality.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Casualty eh? Well, who profits from it?
Hey, you should pick up this cool manga called "Berserk", I think you might enjoy reading it.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I can remember that in the manga called Sword of the Kenpuu Denki Berserk, men are lead by a force called Casual Tea, or it is Od(d).
;D

Walter said:
UrashimaSenpai said:
Casualty eh? Well, who profits from it?
Hey, you should pick up this cool manga called "Berserk", I think you might enjoy reading it.

I do have it Goddamnit! Only up to 23 at them moment, but I'll pick more up once I could get my legs working.

And yes, Casualty eh? Who profits from it, coz so far, it don't look like anybody profits, looks like downhill to hell for everybody.

Lliugusamui said:
I can remember that in the manga called Sword of the Kenpuu Denki Berserk, men are lead by a force called Casual Tea, or it is Od(d).
;D

Yeah, led, but who leads? Who profits from it? Who is the weaver of time?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Lavos....

Seriously dude, read the lost chapter, 83, and you'll understand. It explains the "profit" concept, which if you ask me is a pretty misleading term when it comes to what is essentially a more complex fate.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
UrashimaSenpai said:
Lliugusamui said:
;D

Skully is the mistress of Casual Tea, of course, since he drinks some that Flora made. ::)

Top Bottom