Quick question on Puck

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Why does he change form from that more human-looking elf to that cute little thing with shut eyes?

LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
SD (Super Deformed) characters are widely used in manga and anime, especially in the more comical ones. You can compare it with the way cartoon characters look when they are really surprised or scared.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Nop, I think the alternance of the 'two' Pucks is very cool, because you know Puck isn't only a clown but a very sensitive being.
Guil

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Lliugusamui said:
Nop, I think the alternance of the 'two' Pucks is very cool, because you know Puck isn't only a clown but a very sensitive being.
Guil

If you've seen the little short that Miura drew in his Berserk art book (The one with pictures from the Anime), you'll find that he's also vindictive. To summarize, you see an SD Miura-Sensei working hard to finish the anime and Puck getting in his way and bugging him cause he's not in the anime. Eventually Puck gets put into a jar and the Miura celebrates by watching the opening sequence to Berserk. There's a SD drawing of Gatts standing on the cliff from the opening and then Puck coming up behind him and kicking him off. It's great! Not sure if there's a scan of that anywhere on the net, but you should see it.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Miyu said:
If you've seen the little short that Miura drew in his Berserk art book (The one with pictures from the Anime), you'll find that he's also vindictive. To summarize, you see an SD Miura-Sensei working hard to finish the anime and Puck getting in his way and bugging him cause he's not in the anime. Eventually Puck gets put into a jar and the Miura celebrates by watching the opening sequence to Berserk. There's a SD drawing of Gatts standing on the cliff from the opening and then Puck coming up behind him and kicking him off. It's great! Not sure if there's a scan of that anywhere on the net, but you should see it.

I did see that and I was LMAO!! But I thought the guy he kicks off the cliff was Griffith, and that was why I was laughing even harder...I thought, lil Puck...kicks ass LOL. I bookmarked the places in the manga where Puck is in his 'SD' form...eyes closed, bashing enemies with his chestnut burr!!

Super Puck. My lil elf.

LG

Top Bottom