New Member Intro!

Hello! Very excited to finally be a part of this forum, so I thought I'd pop over here an introduce myself~!! :iva:

Across the interwebs I'm know as YummyPixels (feel free to call me Yummy, Pixels, or whatever variation you'd like). My original place online was a content creator on YouTube a ways back reviewing Dragon Ball figures, statues, and collectibles. I never really acknowledged much of my other obsessions online (such as Berserk) until very recently. And, after a long hiatus from all of social media and forums alike, I have returned and was looking for a place I could gush over Berserk (other than my Twitter timeline).

I am, and always will be, a collector. And I'm excited to share my growing Berserk collection with everyone!

One of my main things as a collector is lifesize statues and prop replicas. I have quite a few of them spanning the series and franchises that I'm obsessed with.. I will be bouncing over to start another thread shortly to share with you the lifesize DragonSlayer I have commissioned!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hi Yummy, welcome to the community! :guts:

Your enthusiasm for the series definitely came through in your post! I'm looking forward to checking out your collection in the other thread. Your Youtube channel looks pretty neat as well, do you plan to make more videos in the future?

Grail said:
Hi Yummy, welcome to the community! :guts:

Your enthusiasm for the series definitely came through in your post! I'm looking forward to checking out your collection in the other thread. Your Youtube channel looks pretty neat as well, do you plan to make more videos in the future?

Thank you!! :iva:

I actually am in the process of reviving my YouTube channel. It's going to be a brand new channel with Reviews, Reactions, and more. But it's also going to have a new PodCast that I'm working on. Right now, I've been building my audience up on Twitter and Instagram (no longer a blonde, lol. Pink hair now!), while I work on getting enough content ready to be ahead of the game. The newer channel will not be so focused on Dragon Ball, but this time, on ALL the things I get obsessed with - and Berserk is on the top of that list!

Top Bottom