Why use the demon baby's body as a vessel?

I know that I know :)

My post our worse
I mean can't Griffith just use any body he wants why does it need to be the demon baby body it could be one of the only bodys powerful enough to sustain girffiths essence but there is little to no evidence on that.Or was it that the egg of the perfect world just happen to pick up the demon baby's body and Griffith just used it as he is care free at this point.Could it be that this was the godhands plan all along and Casca needed to survive until she gave birth to the demon baby/moonlight boy as it needed to be his body and no one else's.Well I'm out of ideas it could have just been a big screw up on Griffithis long list of screw ups the list includes

Banging the princess though that one makes him a god in the long run :carcus:
Not killing Guts :guts:
Making Guts mad by violating Casca :mozgus:
Not killing Casca :casca:
Using the moonlights boys body :schierke:
Getting slapped :rickert:
Still not killing Guts :beast:
And becoming a godhand member in the first place as I think a member of the godhand doesn't get a all night stay at Disney land once their time is up. :serpico:

I just thought of something. If Griffith knocks up the princess the kid would be Griffith's son or daughter and Gut's grandkid. Birthday parties would be a lot of fun.

Uhh, the third one, Griffith had no say, the fact of the matter is that, as planned by the big heart in the sky, the Demon Boy was always going to be Griffith's adopted form.

therevverend said:
I just thought of something. If Griffith knocks up the princess the kid would be Griffith's son or daughter and Guts grandkid. Birthday parties would be a lot of fun.

Oh god.. can Griffith give birth to demons? I-is he going to have an army of demon children? :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil: :griffnotevil:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Or was it that the egg of the perfect world just happen to pick up the demon baby's body and Griffith just used it as he is care free at this point.

There is no way to definitively answer this riddle. The way the event is structured, everything is going according to plan, and then the Beherit-Apostle makes a split-second decision to incorporate the child into its body, which eventually becomes the flesh for Griffith's form. What would have happened if the child had not been there? No one can say. This is the eventuality we have. Hypotheticals were never discussed.

In any case, it doesn't seem likely that Griffith "chose" that particular vessel, because of the consequence it created. So, it may have been an intended fault in his design by the author of causality, or a monkey-wrench born from pure chance.

I know that I know :) said:
I don't think Griffith and Guts our related nor is Guts Griffiths dad :troll:

Griffith and Guts' child share a body. That's the joke.

My post our worse
Walter said:
Griffith and Guts' child share a body. That's the joke.

I haven't thought of that I guess if Griffith had a baby with the princess it would technically be Guts grandchild that is pretty weird. But Griffith definitely has his eyes on Sonia :carcus: I mean Griffith has no morals at this point.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know that I know :) said:
I haven't thought of that

There are many threads on this since the idea was first formulated in 2004. You can start by reading this one: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4321.msg118658#msg118658

My post our worse
Walter said:
There are many threads on this since the idea was first formulated in 2004. You can start by reading this one: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4321.msg118658#msg118658

welp time to go back in time wish me luck boys/girls I hope I make it back in time

Walter said:
In any case, it doesn't seem likely that Griffith "chose" that particular vessel, because of the consequence it created. So, it may have been an intended fault in his design by the author of causality, or a monkey-wrench born from pure chance.

Yeah, and there's a certain poetic justice that entails-if what essentially symbolizes Griffith's violation of Casca ends up contributing his demise

Top Bottom