some sweet items just popped out on mercari

Well indeed it seems all items are "repros" ( 複製原画 ) but in high quality ( 細密) , probably manufactured by editor. Maybe it's a bit too much for repros, I don't know..

The guy just added some autograph cards in the 35k-70k ¥ range; seems Tirade used to sell those kind of cards around 500$. So it looks like they're sold at a "normal" price.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
toji said:
Well indeed it seems all items are "repros" ( 複製原画 ) but in high quality ( 細密) , probably manufactured by editor. Maybe it's a bit too much for repros, I don't know..

Yeah they're lithographs, and their original price was something like 25,000¥ if I remember correctly. If they had been originals it'd be a completely different story.

toji said:
The guy just added some autograph cards in the 35k-70k ¥ range; seems Tirade used to sell those kind of cards around 500$. So it looks like they're sold at a "normal" price.

Well I have to hand it to this person: they sure have (had, I guess) a nice collection. These prices are more reasonable so I might have been interested, but foreigners can't participate.

so i cant buy them via a proxy? damn i would be intressted in a few of those :/

also is there any way to tell if this is even legit, its seems like quite alot out of nowhere right so it seems kind of fishy, to me atleast

Aazealh said:
Yeah they're lithographs, and their original price was something like 25,000¥ if I remember correctly. If they had been originals it'd be a completely different story.

Well I have to hand it to this person: they sure have (had, I guess) a nice collection. These prices are more reasonable so I might have been interested, but foreigners can't participate.

I am interested too but firstly too expensive. And secondly I found some problem on his products.

Well, it said in the description that there will be no certificate (The paper card notice for winning the price) where the third picture of each pieces are for reference only and would not be included.

Guys.. what do u think?

Did Tirade sell his autograph card without the card paper for proving with $500 or not?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
That is quite the collection. Pity I don't collect auto cards any more. As for authenticity, that is easy: the konami stamp on the card proves the authenticity. You can see the stamp in the pictures. It shows up well when the autograph and stamp come together.

I should also add the paperwork rarely gets sold with the card. I bought probably 10 different cards and only had one that came with the letter. Some came with the cut out redemption card.

Looks like he does have a few letters and several redemption cards.

I recognize that holographic Rickert card from a yahoo Japan auction years ago. I lost out on that auction due to a technical error with Rinkya. Same thing with that Jurius/plotting scheme holo autograph card. I actually have a saved picture of the card from years ago.

He has fair prices on non-major character cards. The rest of the prices seem standard or high for the big name character cards. That three piece set was a steal.

This guy is a serious collector. I would not hesitate to buy the cards if you can. You may not see something like this again for years.

EDIT: I don't know as much about the Lithographs, but I did own the Guts #6 small Litho. That was a nice piece, but small. If they are reproductions, I wouldn't really want them. That said, we might be missing something in the translation here.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
EDIT: I don't know as much about the Lithographs, but I did own the Guts #6 small Litho. That was a nice piece, but small. If they are reproductions, I wouldn't really want them. That said, we might be missing something in the translation here.

The three smaller ones he's selling are absolutely overpriced, to the point of being ridiculous.

Top Bottom