Since Slann's been stabbed by the Dragon Slayer..

What do you think her condition is?

• She's dead.

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • She's wounded and about to die

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • She's wounded and will runaway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's in some pain but amused

• She's fine

• Damn, she is FINE

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Who cares as long as her boobs are ok?

• Whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I am going to have to agree with the above post. Slann's boobs are her main assest. AHhh b00bies... kinda reminds me of a joke.

Why did god give woman boobs? So guys have something to look at when they talk to women! ;D

Don't hit me! Hit Peter Griffen from The Family Guy!

Hell

Time to kill ;D
She's wounded and will run away i think. If she dies here like this, it will be so pathetic for her ^_^U

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Considering she invited him to do it I'd say she's fine, feeling a bit of pain which she's no doubt relishing, but fine and amused.

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
I second typhonblue.

I think Slann is both a sadist and a masochist. Though I'm guessing Slann will be alittle suprised - probrably pleasantly - at just how much pain and damage Guts' Dragon Slayer causes her. She's in some pain, but amused and reveling in it.

Having said that, I'm guessing she won't spend too much more time in Guts' and Skull Knight's presence. Apostles have taken far more punishment than this, so I think a member of the God Hand should be able to survive it so she'll be fine, but still taking the chance to leave while she still can, parting with some obscure and abstract riddle no doubt.

At least, I hope she'll be fine.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
typhonblue said:
Considering she invited him to do it I'd say she's fine, feeling a bit of pain which she's no doubt relishing, but fine and amused.

Are you sure she invited him to pierce her with his sword?

Here's the line from Puella's translation:

"Pierce me with that big fat thing."

G

Genn21

:D , youd have to guess at the least slan is testing guts and how much he can do as a normal ragly dagly human as god hand likes to title mortals, slan takes the most interest in gut's out of all of godhand except the apostles he given the big whoppin to ( and i consider them a minor part ) and Femto, shes commented on numerous occasions how well guts would make as a god hand and what power he has as a person, i think she also likes his ass ^^, id have to guess slann liked it to, she doesent seem like a person who doesent take pain without pleasure... ( and she livesi n hell but whats that matter ) guts gave her a scratch and she proboly acknowledges his power evan more now

SaiyajinNoOuji

Alright...Who has a Dojinshi of Slann and all the other females of Berserk? I know someone has one...come one! Share! >:(

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Alright...Who has a Dojinshi of Slann and all the other females of Berserk? I know someone has one...come one! Share! >:(

Unfortunately, most h-dojins of Berserk involve Caska or yaoi situations with Griffith and Guts (and sometimes Zodd?). Strangely enough, poor Slann and her large breasts seem to be under the radar of most dojin artists. Damn fan girls and their fixation on yaoi... grrrrrrrrr... bring in some yuri for da boyz!

SaiyajinNoOuji

How about a little Slann/Farneze/Caska action with some BDSM and some Bukkake! I would buy that for a dollar!

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Yeah we want to see those girls in action! ;D
We dont want to see Gutz and Griffith in Yaoi dojins, it's :-X :-\ :'( >:( :-X
Some bOObies, bukkakes, etc are more healthy ;D

typhonblue

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

What brought this on? LOL

Bok Choy [Exams done!] said:
Unfortunately, most h-dojins of Berserk involve Caska or yaoi situations with Griffith and Guts (and sometimes Zodd?). Strangely enough, poor Slann and her large breasts seem to be under the radar of most dojin artists. Damn fan girls and their fixation on yaoi... grrrrrrrrr... bring in some yuri for da boyz!

Well, make some! Are you boys so helpless? And don't forget the fisting scene for Slan. She seems like a girl who'd like a good fist or two.

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Well, i'm not bad at drawing, but i'm not good enough to do a dojinshi that make justice to berserk... level so high, you know ;P

typhonblue

Hell said:
Well, i'm not bad at drawing, but i'm not good enough to do a dojinshi that make justice to berserk... level so high, you know ;P

Well, you inspired me to do one. A nice little sketch of Slann molesting Caska. Heh heh heh... ;)

Now on to Void and Skully slash.

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Well perhaps we can't make a dojin of berserk, but we all can make a hentai zone, right? ;D
Only an innocent idea ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hell said:
Well perhaps we can't make a dojin of berserk, but we all can make a hentai zone, right? ;D
Only an innocent idea ;)
Just start posting gross/crazy ideas in the Fanfic section. If it gets funny and interesting, I'll change the name of it to Hentai zone.

typhonblue

Slann: Where else can you get girl-on-girl action and tentacle sex all in the same boob-a-licious package.

;D

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Yeah, Slann is a hentai goddess. Hope i will not die yet right? ;D
Or if not, Gutz can sacrifice the Boobies of Slann. Surely he loves her tits :eek: ;D

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Well, looks like we got an answer.

Let us pay homage to Slann in the proper way.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
No, answer nr. 3 is still an option, too. And it better be that one, or I'm gonna be pissed. >:(

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I voted for number 3. I can't believe I might actually be close to right! :eek:

You can just ignore this useless post if you want.

P

psymont

please MIURA dont let slann be the first of the godhand to drop, PLEASE!
:-\ :( :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Top Bottom