Berserk episode 83 where to buy? (in any language)

Hi,

I just was wondering about where to find that Book. I was in a Bookstore days ago, and they had almost the entire collection, but I didn't found nothing about the moment when Griffith resurrect and talk with "God" in the void.
Can you help me with this? http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_83_(Manga)

The guy at the bookstore told me that If I know the Volumen or the Manga's number, to tell him and he will ask whatever to find it. It this exists, or have I to grab online pages and translate it to have mine?
If nobody knows what I'm talking about, its regarding this moment:

Regards

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Hi there! Kentarou Miura chose not to include this episode in volume. The only way to collect that one is to get a copy of the original Young Animal issue that it was initially published in.

I'm not sure if it's included in any country's edition of volume 13, since it's not there in the original Japanese version.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
baahl said:
I just was wondering about where to find that Book. I was in a Bookstore days ago, and they had almost the entire collection, but I didn't found nothing about the moment when Griffith resurrect and talk with "God" in the void.
Can you help me with this?

Hi Baahl, like Gobolatula said, this episode was prepublished in the "Young Animal" magazine, but it was not included in volume 13, where it would have otherwise been. Unless you live in Japan and are very patient and determined to find that old magazine issue, you will not be able to find this episode in printed form.

However we have a translated transcript of the dialogue available here, if you're interested. But keep in mind that it is not canon to the story, since the author decided to exclude it.

Gobolatula said:
I'm not sure if it's included in any country's edition of volume 13, since it's not there in the original Japanese version.

It definitely isn't included in any official edition!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
But keep in mind that it is not canon to the story, since the author decided to exclude it.

To answer the natural follow-up question about this, here's what Miura himself said about why he removed it when we asked him in an interview:

puella said:
It’s because I wanted Berserk's world to be revealed just that far, not any more than that. The appearance of god in the manga conclusively determines its range. I thought that might limit the freedom of the story development.

Aazealh said:
Hi Baahl, like Gobolatula said, this episode was prepublished in the "Young Animal" magazine, but it was not included in volume 13, where it would have otherwise been. Unless you live in Japan and are very patient and determined to find that old magazine issue, you will not be able to find this episode in printed form.

However we have a translated transcript of the dialogue available here, if you're interested. But keep in mind that it is not canon to the story, since the author decided to exclude it.

It definitely isn't included in any official edition!

Yes, I'm very interested. And I would like to transcript it to my languague. Can you post it here or DM me?

To answer the natural follow-up question about this, here's what Miura himself said about why he removed it when we asked him in an interview:

Thanks. Canon or not, He did it. And for me, that's the moest important part of the Story. When I saw it, I understood Miura, and why Berserk is that important for almost everyone of us.

Thanks for the other answers, guys

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
baahl said:
Yes, I'm very interested. And I would like to transcript it to my languague. Can you post it here or DM me?

You should just click the link that's on the sentence you bolded from Aazealh's post :rakshas:

Top Bottom