Is there a black and white print of this image?

Hey folks

I hope this is in the right section. I am trying to find a black and white version of this picture (for an art collage im looking to do) does anyone know if this was taken from a double spread from one of the novels? I know they printed it on a wall in japan but I can remember if they used a shot from the manga.

Kind Regards

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/berserk/images/c/c6/DVD_remaster_1997_Guts_art.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/800?cb=20161130202232

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hey there - this was an image from the old '97 anime. As far as I've seen, no black-and-white productions of it have ever been officially released. However, if you're looking for it in black and white for a personal art project, you can always pop it into an image editing program and edit it to suit your needs. If you're looking for something from the manga specifically, there are panels that look like it, but I don't believe this particular image was copied from a manga spread.

Anyway, good luck with your project! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
This is an illustration made for the first Berserk TV series, released in 1997. It's not from the manga and was not drawn by Miura, but by the series' lead artist. There's no black and white version of it.

There is no official black and white colouring of this image out there, but you can easily add a black and white filter on top of it. Here are some examples I did using the basic image editing software on my phone. Depending on how far you want to go, you can get an even more refined result by hand tweaking it using Photoshop or other similar programs. Good luck.

P.S: If you want to make it look like it was drawn using black ink (like a manga panel) then I'm not sure that's gonna work so well, because the instruments used to draw it have distinct textures. You could still try, but I don't think it will look good.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
yoinked some color out to make this version, if you still need it. It still doesn't look like inks but it'd probably fit OK into a collage.

http://www.lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/gutsdvd13.jpg

Top Bottom