What happens?

???I've finished volumes 1-5 of the Anime and read a lot of peoples reviews of the manga. Has Guts acheved his vengence against Griffith yet?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa hahahahahaAHAHAHahahahAHHAhaHahhaAHHAhhahahaha
[me=Majin Tenshi]makes wheasing sounds from being out of breath...[/me]

No. You've only seen up through episode 20ish and you know Guts wants revenge on Grif.... oh yea, episode 1...

Well, since he was still seaking revenge in episode 1 no.

Keep in mind: the anime is basicly volumes 1, 3(.5)-12,13 of the manga. The manga is into the 26th volume with no sign of ending soon.

Regent said:
???I've finished volumes 1-5 of the Anime and read a lot of peoples reviews of the manga. Has Guts acheved his vengence against Griffith yet?

It is still far from ending my friend! We might even hav to wait 10 yrs to have any result (maybe i m too sarcastic :p)

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
Agent Smith said:
It is still far from ending my friend! We might even hav to wait 10 yrs to have any result (maybe i m too sarcastic :p)

Well i'd keep reading berserk even if it did take another 10 years to see it finish.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I'm sure that's exactly what Miura has in mind...I keep forgetting how new I really am to this series...when I see that people have been here on this board for over two years, and that Berserk started way back in YA magazine in 1989...sheesh. Time flies when you're having fun.

LG

Top Bottom