Predictions

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I think Griffith is going to get his Kingdom. He'll have his Dark Army of powerful apostles behind him...I want to see him become King. This story is reminding me a little of Stephen King's THE STAND. If you know about that...there is a small group of good people who stand up against the tyranny of the Antichrist and his followers.

I see Griffith as pretending to be this savior in white...the people of Midland are desperate for a savior because of the war, plague, and general malaise. He can fool many and sometimes when people are wanting a savior so bad they are blind to question him...they just follow. This is a lot like organized religion today, too. Farnese and the Vatican and H.I.C.K thought of course that Guts was the Dark Hawk.

Again people are never what they appear to be. This time Griffith will get the throne...maybe he marries Charlotte. She could play a role in his downfall...she is the closest to him in his bed after all.

Guts will fight all the Godhand, they will be revealed as to who they were and what role they played as humans especially in reference to Skull Knight ( King G). Let's see...Caska...I want to see her regain her sanity and be the kickass woman she used to be...and this time Guts marries her or something!!!
LG

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Trashcan Man? Trashy? LOL

Hmm...I forgot about Theresia. Somewhere she's going to wreak her vengeance too. Maybe join Griffith's side? She hasn't been seen in over 17 volumes.

LG

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
And she will not for another 170 ;D Your predictions could be true except for a difference from "The Stand". The spiritual and the real world are becoming one and that change everything. Even if Grifith and the God Hand could be defeated (And I doubt it) the creatures of the spiritual world would remain free to roam in the real world. It is not all about Grifith and his plans good or bad like they can be. It is about the concept of reality itself that is changing. And how can you defeat that?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I'm pretty sure we won't see Theresia, nor Jill, nor Nina anymore.
Guil
"I've watched some of recent Angel episodes and the girl born from Cordelia makes me also think of Dark Hawk/Antichrist by being followed by evryone who find her to be the saviour and all..."

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I predict that... Yaoi fangirls will sacrifice Miura to the God Hand in exchange for taking over the writing of Berserk.

A very flimsy excuse will be post-haste pulled out of one of said fan-girls ass to explain an instant reconciliation between Guts and Griffith despite Griffith's indifference and Guts hatred. Kissing will ensue.

Ummm... (tosses coin to determine uke/seme)... Guts will then start to act like a spoilt, pouty teen girl. Griffith will bitchslap him a few times and Guts will wax angsty over how Griffith doesn't love him. But it all end happily with chiffon, cherubs and hot pink tubetops. Barfing will ensue.

Everyone but the half dozen teenage girls who like seeing grown men act like... well... teenage girls will never touch Berserk again. Murder will ensue.

Now *thats* a desperate ending.

(Thanks for inspiring this TheBlackSwordsman. *hugs and kisses*)

incognitoX

you fail me
typhonblue said:
I predict that... Yaoi fangirls will sacrifice Miura to the God Hand in exchange for taking over the writing of Berserk.

A very flimsy excuse will be post-haste pulled out of one of said fan-girls ass to explain an instant reconciliation between Guts and Griffith despite Griffith's indifference and Guts hatred. Kissing will ensue.

Ummm... (tosses coin to determine uke/seme)... Guts will then start to act like a spoilt, pouty teen girl. Griffith will bitchslap him a few times and Guts will wax angsty over how Griffith doesn't love him. But it all end happily with chiffon, cherubs and hot pink tubetops. Barfing will ensue.

Everyone but the half dozen teenage girls who like seeing grown men act like... well... teenage girls will never touch Berserk again. Murder will ensue.

Now *thats* a desperate ending.

(Thanks for inspiring this TheBlackSwordsman. *hugs and kisses*)

Griffith: I never loved you..
Guts: *sob*

;D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
I'm pretty bad at predicting things but a few things are certain: more rape, more orgies, more nudity - namely, clothes ripped off from Caska... oh yeah! Bring in some Farnese action as well (a lesbian scene would be in order... sigh, I can always wish) ;D

God bless fan-service... sniff

Oh, probably a big showdown between Guts and Griffith, they have to meet eventually...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Bok Choy [Exams done!] said:
I'm pretty bad at predicting things but a few things are certain: more rape, more orgies, more nudity - namely, clothes ripped off from Caska... oh yeah! Bring in some Farnese action as well (a lesbian scene would be in order... sigh, I can always wish) ;D

God bless fan-service... sniff

Oh, probably a big showdown between Guts and Griffith, they have to meet eventually...
Yeah, 'God saves the gouines"...
Guil

Hell

Time to kill ;D
I think the end of this manga can't be a happy end, and surely all the caracters will die ;D
Griffith surely become the king.. how would stop this now?? His army is really superior than kushan army, and the people look at him like a god, he would be as Gaiseric was in his time; Probably Griffith will conquer all the world for himself... but how about gutz and his suicidal crusade? Surely he will kill Griffith after he realized his dream... The dream of Griffith is to have his kingdom, but how about after this? Gutz will make an end to this, and probably, he (i don't know how) will destroy the god hand and the Idea. As result, the world will be only the real world, like it's now for us.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
it seems more in line with the theme of the manga so far that Guts will triumph, but his victory will be pyrrhic in nature, to an extent at least. Berserk can't have an entirely HAPPY ending, rather one of achievement at great loss is far more appropriate.

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Berserk's happy end it's impossible i think. How can it be if nearly all the people it's killed in the process and the "good people" are all mad? ^_^U
Only joking :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hell said:
Berserk's happy end it's impossible i think.
This is a common idea among Berserk fans but ... I really don't think so. Try thinking outside the box of normal reasoning in Berserk. Why would Miura be dragging us through this painful world if he didn't have a light at the end of the tunnel? To prove to us how SUCKY the world really is? He's already proven that time after time. He's beaten us over our heads with a stick with the idea.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
oh, I believe it'll have a happy ending, just that a certain loss/sadness will accompany that ending. Things won't be peachy keen.

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Perhaps it'll be a happy ending, but not a normal/disney happy ending ;D
The world will be saved in exchange of the life of the hawk of light: Gutz
This will be a happy ending for me ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hell said:
Perhaps it'll be a happy ending, but not a normal/disney happy ending ;D
The world will be saved in exchange of the life of the hawk of light: Gutz
This will be a happy ending for me ;)
That's a pretty hollow ending.

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Not so original i know ;D
But i'm sure Miura will suprise us, i hope in a good way for us :p

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Well, with this new evidence (re. Slann's death) I will have to amend my ending prediction:

Gats will kill all four remaining God Hand with a single swing of his super-charged sword of evil. Thus proving the the spiritual maxim that you can kill hatred dead with an even larger weapon of hatred.
Then he'll fix Casca, "yo, bitch. I'm gonna cure you with my bad-ass superspunk of evil. Stop wimpering like a retard and bend over."

The End

Garouken

I'm a llama!
End?
He who fights monsters must be careful, lest he become a monster himself.

Gatts is already close to becoming a monster himself. A bittersweet ending wouldn't surprise me at all. I think Gatts will win out in the end, but Caska will remain insane(rhymage!).

typhonblue said:
Well, with this new evidence (re. Slann's death) I will have to amend my ending prediction:

Gats will kill all four remaining God Hand with a single swing of his super-charged sword of evil.

The End

Cool! But if Gutz could kill them so easily then they are not called GH at all, Anyway there is a very low survival for Gutz after the Ultimate Battle!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Agent Smith said:
Cool! But if Gutz could kill them so easily then they are not called GH at all, Anyway there is a very low survival for Gutz after the Ultimate Battle!
Guts will kill them and out of despair since almost dead, he will use the famous Rainbow Beherit(or just an usual Crimson one ^^ ). :-\
Guil

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Walter said:
This is a common idea among Berserk fans but ... I really don't think so. Try thinking outside the box of normal reasoning in Berserk. Why would Miura be stragging us through this painful world if he didn't have a light at the end of the tunnel? To prove to us how SUCKY the worldr really is? He's already proven that time after time. He's beat us over our heads with a stick with the idea.
I fully agree. Ultimately, a lot of characters are going to die, we've seen it before and it's bound to happen again. But the end of Berserk would probably end on a crazy note that will have fans speculating for years to come.

The only thing I could see happening is some members of God Hand dying. We already know they can be hurt, even though the God Hand in question, Slann, was using dead Troll meat to bring herself into form. But the real Slann, or other God Hand for that fact, would probably be a lot tougher, not to mention on Guts and Caska. The talisman might work, but we've yet to see how one would last against the true God Hand form.

I can see Guts living through it. It would be terrible to have him escape his fate of dying so many times only to lose in the very end. It would be unfitting. As for my favourite character, Griffith, I am certain he will get his Kingdom. But.... Griffith must die. I couldn't see an ending with both Guts and Griffith surving.

With all the deaths that might happen, I am sure something good will still come of it. And nothing cheesy either :-X

Uriel said:
But.... Griffith must die. I couldn't see an ending with both Guts and Griffith surving.

Griffin will die but not for Femto, i belive he will change back to GH rite after his death. It will even end in a such a tragic way that nobody would expect! Everybody dies, so is Gutz while killing Griffin. It would be a pity becz he just killed his human form

Top Bottom