Okay ummmm griffith gay?

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
I was thinking is griffith gay. He "wants gatsu" :-\ he slept with gennon for money . Wait does that make him a whore.

New topic is griffith a whore

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Read the manga and you'll see that he's NOT gay, the anime for some reason made them seem faintly gay! He wanted gutsu's power thats what the line means! As for Gennon he even explained that he wanted his money. If he heard you call him a whore he'd fuckin' stab you through the eye. As for gay I would say that when you seduct someone like charlotte you definitly aren't gay!

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
okay im getting the mangas so ill know soon enough

maby he was ony gay as a child and then noticed women

plus the anime is'nt as good as the manga
and they took out skully!

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Still could be bi.

Although I tend towards seeing Charlotte as a condolence-fuck. Particularly since he was imagining Guts while doing the deed.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Even though I joke that Griffith is gay, I wouldn't necessarily think of Griffith as "gay" or "straight"... all his sexual acts involved some underlying reason or motivation. For instance, Griffith sleeping with Charlotte was done out of despair of losing Guts as his right hand man while Griffith sleeping with Gennon was done for political favours for his troops. None of these acts could be attributed solely to Griffith's sexual desires. So, it's kind of hard to tell what sex Griffith really prefers judging solely on whom he slept with in the manga since he never really had sex just for the hell of it.

His relationship with Guts isn't "gay" or "yaoi"-isque (new word... :p). As stated on this BBS before, it's beyond sexual desire. It's like the comradery between two army buddies or two brothers, you can't define it along sexual terms.

However, characterizing Griffith as a "whore" isn't necessarily that far fetched. A "whore" is someone who does sexual favours in exchange for payment or personal gain. That seems an apt description of Griffith in some instances...

Hell

Time to kill ;D
I dont think he's gay. All the time he was so pleasant with Caska, and when he saw how she acts with Gutz, he seems so fucked jelous, don't you think?

Is bung-hole is three or so times wider then that of a normal man, but asides from that, he isn't anymore homo then George Michael.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Ichi-Fels said:
Is bung-hole is three or so times wider then that of a normal man, but asides from that, he isn't anymore homo then George Michael.

Exactly. Come on guys, just accept it already, Griffith is gay and a whore. So what!?

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Mizar said:
Ichi-Fels said:

Exactly. Come on guys, just accept it already, Griffith is gay and a whore. So what!?

But... but... then he can't be a bad ass!

Powerful and feared warriors can't possibly be faggots!

;)

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Mizar said:
Ichi-Fels said:

He is right just accept it griffith is a man whore

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
I can accept Griffith as a whore but gay?!? Where's the evidence he's gay? He slept with men because they were stepping stones towards achieving his dream. It doesn't necessarily reflect whether he prefers guys or gals... Being gay is when you personally prefer sleeping with men than sleeping with women. There are no clear indications that Griffith prefers either sex.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Metaphor time!!!
think of griffith as a crack-addic, and think of his dream as crack. get it? He basically has an urge so strong for his dream (like a crack-addic would for crack) that he would do whatever it takes to get his dream (or crack). Many poor people in the bronx have sucked cock for crack, and they aren't gay it's much like how griffith would do ANYTHING for his dream(Like a crack-addic would for crack).

explanation of the metaphor:
1. I was watching half baked a little while ago 2. I wanted to say new york, but my burough isn't very hoodish (staten island), and also mannhattan rocks!! 3. I wanted to make you understand it better 4. NO!!! I'M NOT GAY OR ON CRACK!!!!!

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Ok Ok Shinhell we understand you... someone, call a doctor... ;D
I don't think Griffith is gay, he only does what he think is necessary, but if you all think he is, ok:
Griffith is GAY and Gutz is his bitch ;D ;D ;D

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Hell said:
Ok Ok Shinhell we understand you... someone, call a doctor... ;D
I don't think Griffith is gay, he only does what he think is necessary, but if you all think he is, ok:
Griffith is GAY and Gutz is his bitch ;D ;D ;D

gatsu is not his bitch!!!! Gats probably "dislikes" gays and do ya think he liiked being raped by a big black gay man!!! >:(

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Yep, sure Gutz doesnt like gays after donovan's "influence"
Remember when Gutz was with Caska in the cave before the battle of the 100 men, when she said about Griffith and his relationship with the old man... Gutz seems to be more scared than surprised ;D
Gutz: "oh no, other gay and i dont noticed him! i'm in danger!!" ;D

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Hell said:
Yep, sure Gutz doesnt like gays after donovan's "influence"
Remember when Gutz was with Caska in the cave before the battle of the 100 men, when she said about Griffith and his relationship with the old man... Gutz seems to be more scared than surprised ;D
Gutz: "oh no, other gay and i dont noticed him! i'm in danger!!" ;D

it dosent mean that gatsu is gay or has ever been gay ! he has had gay experences not by his own will

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Hm... I actually say that Gutz isn't gay, right?
I think there's a little confussion with the joke of Griffith's bitch ;D
But sure, Gutz isn't gay, and i say that with my last post, right?

thedarkhawk said:
it dosent mean that gatsu is gay or has ever been gay ! he has had gay experences not by his own will

Being gay, having been gay, gay experiences??? What the hell is that?
I thought he was just raped!

Griffith is not gay nor is he straight, sex has no meaning for him, Its a tool like everything else. He would probably have sex with water if it could bring him closer to his dream.

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
I just saw chapter 83 the one that wasnt in the manga and i see griffith has a lot much more to worry about :-X

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The Blackswordsman said:
Being gay, having been gay, gay experiences??? What the hell is that?
I thought he was just raped!

Griffith is not gay nor is he straight, sex has no meaning for him, Its a tool like everything else. He would probably have sex with water if it could bring him closer to his dream.

I agree with that. I think he is ambisexual. He uses people and whatever means that is, including sex. But he's good at it...apparently. Why would Gennon fall for him so quickly? What an idiot that guy was. And then he got run through...see the look on his face when Griffith said," Well, I don't have ANY emotions for you good or bad, you were a pebble in the path and a noisy one at that.." And then rams him with the sword.

Then there was the thing with Charlotte. While he might have thought Charlotte was pretty ( he did notice her when she was peeking from behind the stone wall when he was talking to the King of Midland and Prince Yurius) he went to her that night because he was upset about Guts. And look where it got him...even without the disgusting King trying to rape Charlotte and was mad at Griffith for 'touching her' before he did...in the anime and the manga, Griffith got fucked over badly.

So I don't even think he is gay. Him saying that he 'wants Guts' means GUTS AS A POSSESSION not in a sexual way. But I can see where people would think that. Everything to Griffith is to be used and disposed of when necessary. Hey, I still think he's fine though.

LG

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Lady Griffith said:
So I don't even think he is gay. Him saying that he 'wants Guts' means GUTS AS A POSSESSION not in a sexual way.

Sure, at first. But you don't get that distressed over a lost possession. Face it, Griffith wants to penetrate Gatsu's hot, hot man-ass!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Makkuro said:
Sure, at first. But you don't get that distressed over a lost possession. Face it, Griffith wants to penetrate Gatsu's hot, hot man-ass!

Okay he's BI then.

LG

Top Bottom