Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conrad

• Femto

• Total voters

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
You know I was gonna put Slann but when I saw Femto you know I'm going with G-Dog. Kickass blackwings that double over as a cape and on Overfiend inspired cock=top tier.

Though still I am kinda disturbed I woulda picked Slann. I must be more vain than I thought. :(

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I would be Slann...I would fondle myself like it was cool ;D

I second that although it would be disturbing to get sexually aroused on yourself...

number18

a sci-fi bitch
I think I'd be Slann. Maybe I'm just sicker than I thought I was, but I'd probably dig getting off on people's pure emotions more than like...well, I dunno what the hell the other guys do that is different....but yeah. Slann is cool. It's the nudity that is badass. Her beauty is overwhelming and then the typically most taboo and hidden things of a woman are just hanging out and she flaunts them. Powerful stuff, to me. Heh...better than having your damn BRAIN hanging out! It also seems she enjoys herself more than the others in God's Hand, but I've only seen her in the two anime episodes, so I can't really say anything...

Mordos Kahn

I'm a llama!
I would be VOID for one reason. He is basically the one in Charge of the God Hand, except for the 2+ years that Griffith is Femto before his eventual rebirth. VOID is Eternal. Plus I like big Brains hanging out all over the place with a peeled skinned face.

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
I think I'd be Slann. Maybe I'm just sicker than I thought I was, but I'd probably dig getting off on people's pure emotions more than like...well, I dunno what the hell the other guys do that is different....but yeah. Slann is cool. It's the nudity that is badass. Her beauty is overwhelming and then the typically most taboo and hidden things of a woman are just hanging out and she flaunts them. Powerful stuff, to me. Heh...better than having your damn BRAIN hanging out! It also seems she enjoys herself more than the others in God's Hand, but I've only seen her in the two anime episodes, so I can't really say anything...

Absolutely. I'm a scorpio...close enough to being of demonic standing anyway, hah >.< & I have a nasty BDSM fetish that totally would see me get off on the suffering of others (if, my morals were no longer in tact).

She's just too close to that side of myself, that I've seen & know is there...The side that isn't restrained by things such as ethical values. The primal self (the drunken self...the "I don't give a f**k!" self). You know what I'm talking about! Don't look at me like I'm crazy!!! That darker side we all have & hide. Yeah, I'm pretty twisted overall. Don't ask, so I don't have to tell! lol!!

Femto would be just as suitable altho, Slann's style suits me a bit more...Sadistic & enigmatic wench, haha. So in the end, I'd be some demented, bizarro, macabre, lust child of the two.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
I think I would have to be Femto at the moment... I feel a lot like Griffith lately due to shit that's happened to me, and I almost think i would be ass hole enough to sacrifice all my loved ones to have what i want. :p

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Well when I took the Berserk which character are you? poll I got Void as a no.1 result so I guess thats who I would be.

Top Bottom