...attack of the clones?

R

Rufus

i wait till i see jawas or i dont go in till there ognna show up then i leave

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I think if they did actually continue it after ROTJ, we could all kiss goodbye to the SW we all know and love (and hate). After Eps 3, that should be it! GL should try his hand at something else... he still got Talent, though you wouldn't think so after the discusting results of TPM. I still love The Empire Strikes Back, that film to me made it all seem worth while watching A new Hope again, and watching ROTJ, I just hope Eps 2 does the same...

Plus, GL should make a Cameo of a Wookie, he just needs to grow the beard a little more.:D

It's just common sense. He's not a superman at all in the movies, so there's no reason he'd survive.
First, there's no common sense in Hollywood to begin with. Second, the EU take on it is very plausible and as judeau said, "if GL does do a new SW after ROTJ I bet he would come up with a way to bring Boba back. " He's already made Jango Fett an integral character in the prequel and adding that to the appeal of Boba, it seems likely he'll make a film return not as Sarlac food (if a sequel ever happens).

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
The movie looks awesome! The title sucks monkey balls though!!

One thing is for damn sure, once the Star Wars Galaxies online game gets released, my social life as I know it will be over as I will strive to become a Jedi. :p

First, there's no common sense in Hollywood to begin with.
That would be relevant if there were any signs that Fett survived, or if there were any plans for sequels. But there aren't.
Second, the EU take on it is very plausible and as judeau said, "if GL does do a new SW after ROTJ I bet he would come up with a way to bring Boba back. " He's already made Jango Fett an integral character in the prequel and adding that to the appeal of Boba, it seems likely he'll make a film return not as Sarlac food (if a sequel ever happens).
I doubt it'll ever happen. Really. ^^;

I just saw the trailer today. From what I've seen, I was unimpressed with the new Anakin. Although what can you really tell from a few 10 second clips?

It's hard to guage how much more I will like this movie than the last as a result of Jar-Jar's absence from the film. God I hated seeing him sucking up like 20% of the screen time. It would be great if the Attack of the Clones included a graphical depiction of Jar-Jar's brutal murder.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Jar-Jar is still in the film, he just has a lesser role. I think hes confirmed in 2 scenes and thats it. hes some high-admiral of his tribe or some bullshit now.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I was really hoping that Jar-Jar was chopped up or something in Attack of the Clones... I think I know a site where you can download a flash game to blow his head off... if I find it, should I post it up to make the people happy?

I still think that GL should make some kind of Cameo.. if not as a wookie, then as an Ewok... this is possible with the technology of modern day film making. After all, the person who played the dwarf in Lord of the Rings was the tallest person in the whole cast... so there is hope yet ;D

CnC

Ad Oculos
Actually, Jar-Jar is still in the film, he just has a lesser role. I think hes confirmed in 2 scenes and thats it. hes some high-admiral of his tribe or some bullshit now.

the actor who plays him also has a cameo as a criminal or something.

Well the movie may suck... but Jedi Knight 2 looks good...

Top Bottom