Magic and Mystery in Volume 24

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I am FINALLY catching up and JUST completed vol. 24. Wow...that volume alone can sum up why I became a Berserk addict...just when you think it can't get any better it does. I love the spin off on the history part ( Black Death, Hundred Years War, the Inquisition) and the Hellraiser/Lovecraftian connection ( Abyss, parallel worlds and dimensions, GodHand Demons/Angels), and the mythology ( fairies and elves and witches!) magic and mystery element that was added in volume 24.

I see that maybe there will be a battle in the spiritual/astral world. All of the events that occur seem to be leading up to the ultimate final battle...the Apocalpyse. Guts and his band of followers, each with their own gifts of magic ( Serpico's feather sword...awesome!!) battle the evil apostles and Griffith's Dark Army...Guts killing the members of God Hand as each God Hand member's former human connection to the Skull Knight is revealed...and the final confrontation between Griffith and Guts...there is just so much here.

Ahhhh now I have to go put ice on my eyes as I have been reading waaay too much...

Ughhh

LG

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Lady Griffith said:
I see that maybe there will be a battle in the spiritual/astral world. All of the events that occur seem to be leading up to the ultimate final battle...the Apocalpyse. Guts and his band of followers, each with their own gifts of magic ( Serpico's feather sword...awesome!!) battle the evil apostles and Griffith's Dark Army...Guts killing the members of God Hand as each God Hand member's former human connection to the Skull Knight is revealed...and the final confrontation between Griffith and Guts...there is just so much here.
Are not Guts and his band a little ...uhu...underpowered to start a Apocalypse...I mean they have trouble even with some lousy trolls... ;D

Top Bottom