Worst person in anime

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
okay just to say it cleanly the person you just was the Worst possisble charecter in the series wh you dissliked the most!

S

SoulCrasher

I hated Shinji in Evangelion. Such a whiny sissy! I know he's a deep character that represents modern Japanese people's isolation and all that crap, but he's such a loser. BTW this topic is in the wrong area.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Most Japanese male characters in hentai movies... lol. Jesus Christ, such fucking losers yet they get to score with all the hot girls. :'(

Then again, it doesn't really reflect well on me that I watch this kind of stuff... :p

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I hate these characters:
tenchi from tenchi muyo (goddamnit why not fuck all of em!?!?!)
The guy who claimed to be the battosai in kenshin (he was just too much of an asshole)
all the zentradi except millia (they were kinda gay in the real macross)
amuro from gundam (fuck you amuro you little prick, zeon kicks ass!)
gusto from agent aika (gay looking with the overalls)
that baby from spirited away (just disgusting)
thinking of all the animes i've seen...
aha! cain from night walker (damnit shido isn't gay!!)
that school girl with the dog from X (so annoying)
shishio's assistant from kenshin (I forgot his name but he was such an ass kisser)

thats all I can't decide between them :p

S

SoulCrasher

:-[ well in that case, that guy Gatts fights in the tournament in the anime just after he leaves the hawks is pretty pathetic (but what can I expect, his opponent being Gatts). I wish he fought Silatt, but I guess there was no real reason for him to be in anime, since it would just leave more plotlines unresolved, and since Silatt shows up again post-eclipse.

SoulCrasher said:
I hated Shinji in Evangelion. Such a whiny sissy! I know he's a deep character that represents modern Japanese people's isolation and all that crap, but he's such a loser. BTW this topic is in the wrong area.

100% agreed.

lyrker

What fools these mortals be!
From Berserk: the governor Griffith.. uh. Bartered with. *cough* That dude just made me squick.

In general: any given air-headed female in anime. Think: Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. That's the type. Grr.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
I hated count Julius from the start. He was a real ass-for-brains. And ugly too.

What i really hate is that Caska had been insane for a LONG time, when the hack is she going to recovered from it? >:(

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Yeah, Adon was kind of annoying and sleazy. But I'll forgive him, because he had such a magnificently amazing brother. I miss you, Samson! :'(

Top Bottom