ever notice

Lliugusamui

around the corner
thedarkhawk said:
Did you ever notice in anime the more important you are the better your sword is ::)
I would say more likely that swordtechnique is what brings importance to people ^^ You also must know that poeple cant be very important if weak because they often die fast.
Guil

lyrker

What fools these mortals be!
Ichi-Fels said:
Actually, it's for compensating the penis complex. That should be common sense.

I couldn't help but notice how often Guts held his sword in a position that put the hilt near his crotch and the huge-ass blade jutting erectly up in the air. Very.. masculine.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Btw, the ' i have a big sword so i have a lil dick', and things like everythging sharp in TV is to make think of dicks and what is not to make think of asses and boobies... thats just plain full masturbation brain shit !
Sometimes, having a good sword is just to inflict more damage.
Guil

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Lliugusamui said:
Btw, the ' i have a big sword so i have a lil dick', and things like everythging sharp in TV is to make think of dicks and what is not to make think of asses and boobies... thats just plain full masturbation brain shit !
Sometimes, having a good sword is just to inflict more damage.
Guil
Perhaps Guts carries such a big sword because he merely wants to reflect what he already has...grosse bite.:D

LG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:.

Darok [Knife of Romance] said:
freud was a retard. Very good at observation, REALLY shitty at extrapolation.
You will excuse me if I take anything you say regarding psychology with a grain of salt, o' Knife of Romance.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
who else would know psychology better than the lunatics?

Walter said:
You will excuse me if I take anything you say regarding psychology with a grain of salt, o' Knife of Romance.

;D ;D meh, tis a song title.

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Majin Tenshi said:
possibilities
1. you're playing dumb
2. you've never heard of Freud
3. you're stupid

Door number 1, it is!

Really, now. Gatts might be a TREMENDOUS badass, but methinks his wang is tremendously average. He is still human after all.

And I don't think the size of the DS is compensating for anything. Rather it intimidates his opponents, ala "My sword is bigger than your sword."

Re:.

Walter said:

Tis' true. Freud wasn't that great a psychologist. A lot of what he said is now generally thought of as wrong.

God knows why he's so famous...

Top Bottom