a question about gatsu

S

SoulCrasher

No, since he is an illustrated character in a manga.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What about Griffith? He didn't shave the whole time he was being tortured, over a year... He didn't even have a chance to shave with that helmet being kept on him the whole time. Even editing can't compensate for that oversight =)

Well, personally I've always wanted to see a bearded Guts, so here's a few:

beardedGUTS01.jpg
beardedGUTS05.jpg

beardedGUTS04.jpg
beardedGUTS03.jpg

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Wow good work :)
About the question of gutz, what about caska? She don't have a hair in her legs

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Ooooooo.... nice pictures Walter!

;D ;D ;D

How 'bout just a slightly stubbly Guts?

Gambino shaved in the manga so... that's not an excuse. To keep that clean a shave he'd have to do it twice a day.

*Imagines Guts daily routine*

6:00 AM - finishes off the last of the demonic horde
6:00-6:30 - brekkies
6:30-11:00 - Soaking blood out of cape and clothes, soaking gore off body (he would have to do this at least once a day, or he'd be covered in sores)
11:00-11:30 - Brushing and flossing (notice everyone in Berserk has better teeth then people today?)
11:30- 12:00 - Lunch
12:00- 4:30 - Sewing up rips in clothing, maintenance of weaponry and armor.
4:30- 7:00 - Shaving face/body. Styling and delousing hair (sleeping in the middle of the woods has it's disadvantages.)
7:00-7:30 - Din dins
7:30- Ready for more action

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Hell said:
Wow good work :)
About the question of gutz, what about caska? She don't have a hair in her legs

If they are Asian they don't have to shave...not much hair. But it seems the only characters to have so much hair were the disgusting ones like Gennon and trolls and all that.
Plus it would take too much time to draw hairs like that.

LOL

LG

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
typhonblue... you admit guts sleeps in the woods, but forget to give him sleeping time.

I think they have clean teethe cause they're easier to draw.

puella

Berserk forever
how about bath?
as far as I remember, Guts took a bath just once in Flora's mansion.
Then he usually takes a shower in the rain like my poor car washed only rainy days? ::)

typhonblue

puella said:
how about bath?
Then he usually takes a shower in the rain like my poor car washed only rainy days? ::)

If he only washes when it rains... He should be able to kill demons by the sheer funkness of his odor...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
how about bath?
Actually, I even dont think he took a bath ; we saw Casca and Farnese and Serpico and Isidro may have taken one. But I'm almost sure Guts only took time to talk with Flora and Schierke.
Guil
"Bearded Guts would be too cool!"

Gaston god of war

UHHHH FUUUHHHH
I dont think the characters in berserk are asain or else they'd have katanas and gamas and that funky shite, well maybe casca she has darker skin.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Gaston god of war said:
I dont think the characters in berserk are asain or else they'd have katanas and gamas and that funky shite, well maybe casca she has darker skin.
I don't think they're asian because I've never heard of a country called Midland or Kushra or Chuda anywhere on earth.

Maybe they have a few asian traits however...

Just a question in mind, does Gutz hair grow? It seem that he had never cut his hair before. And i also dun think he will ever cut his hair especially after the eclipse!

Also, how about making a bald gutz, like a monk? ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Even better : bald Casca in her monk robe would be cool. Imagine her if she's sane again and realizes what she looks like ^^
Guil

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Main characters are never hairy because it'd take to long to draw them. Also, they dont have to ever shit. They only have to piss when it's funny or they're mocking something. They don't have to eat very often, if at all. And finally, no matter who they are, they can jump really high.

Garouken said:
they can jump really high.

Not very surprising, since some of them are very skilled at this, such as Gutz went to assasinate Count Julius, He just jump from 1 building to another.

Senri

I'm a llama!
gatsu is at our point in his early 20's he should be growing hair but hes the ones that dont.Plus japanese you they dont have as much hair as the occidental race.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Senri said:
gatsu is at our point in his early 20's he should be growing hair but hes the ones that dont.Plus japanese you they dont have as much hair as the occidental race.
Yeah, Guts could you pass the Soy Sauce duder?

lyrker

What fools these mortals be!
Bearded Gutts

Walter said:
Well, personally I've always wanted to see a bearded Guts, so here's a few:

...He looks like Jonathon Frakes (Will Riker from Star Trek:TnG). :eek:

korkor

I could be a llama
well i would see why you wana see casca shave, but guts? come on...
i mean do you want a whole volume on guts's quest to find the perfect blade for shaving (and you see the jets fly over MUCH 3)
and about his adventures shaving as he takes a shower?

typhonblue

korkor said:
well i would see why you wana see casca shave, but guts? come on...
i mean do you want a whole volume on guts's quest to find the perfect blade for shaving (and you see the jets fly over MUCH 3)
and about his adventures shaving as he takes a shower?

Um.... some of us wouldn't mind seeing that. *fangirl squeel*

But I imagine Muira would never get it past the censors considering how much Guts must shave... I just base this speculation on the sex scene with Caska.... not even a road to Granma's house :'(

Guts must think he can swing his sword faster if he shaves off all his hair.

Top Bottom