Are the women of Berserk more intelligent than the men?

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
An interesting curiosity appeared. Except for Caska, when it was commanding and warlike, and Farnese that " just " commanded an army, the women of Berserk are not shown as warriors in the part that refers the action and much less now in the current history! In compensation, at least Miura shows that the women are more intelligent than the men in the series, if most cannot struggle as man, they can use your intelligence to solve situations and to defend ! Of course I am not speaking that the men are stupid, Gatts, Griffith, Serpico know how to think (or not) in the moments certain, but to struggle is more your specialties ! While the men are the force, the women are the brain it is only to see Luca, Caska (when it was commanding), Schierke, Flora, Sônia, Érica, Jill, Slan and until the without salt of Charlotte used the brain to help in the ransom of Griffith! Of course I would also like to see them tearing demons and other enemies, instead of they be shown more as sexual objects! :)

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Perhaps you've reason
But to see clear what you're saying, we only have to look at puck and the other elf... a good example ;)
Elves not have sexuallity, but puck seems a male yep?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
If you feel so strongly about this issue, what's up with your avatar? A helpless, subservient Casca with a powerful looking Guts and Griffith?

Where's your women's lib?!

G

Genn21

:D , hey nadia you forgot therisia.. acoarse she just went on her emotions like guts & griffith do when she saw her father being slaped to peices by the d.s , as for cascas inteligence she goes more on emotions & instinct than anything like when she gets jealous of gutts because griffiths eyes him more than her she shows it and she constantly stabbing him ( and him stabbing her.. later :p ) screaming at him and just showing general disrespect , also when she sleeps with him to warm him so that he doesent die, thats not showing a sign of inteligence just respect for griffith and animal instincts at the most, but when she goes nuts i dunno if thats a sign of inteligence or not just a lack of reason.. id say most of that inteligence you see there for woman from miura does come from commands brought down by others and pure instinct ( i wont evan mention the 3 whores )

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
What about the hookers? Luca was just too good to be true. You don't see that kind of dedication with most women as they are too much into back stabbing. At least men just kick ass and beat each other when they're mad. Luca was an interesting character...hey even Skully said," That woman is such a natural...she didn't even ask me for help."

That other little blonde one at least got together with Joachim, so she found someone. She was a pain in the ass though. What a job being a camp follower. I can see that as a nightmare. A hundred men lined up with a penny a piece.

LG

I dont think women in berserk are made perticularly intelligent, but for some to be different/interresting enough to stand out, they must have something.

You have;

Casca: Strong headed leader, resentful of her nature.

Luca: Prostitute with a heart of gold.

Flora: Old and wise witch.

Schierke: Young and rightious witch.

Charlotte: Innocent and immature girl

Farnese: Pretty much a puzzle since she changed so much, from unloved child to spoiled prick to perverted prick to dedicated leader to weak willed follower with self eastem problem.

I don't think they are smart, they just stand more then the other rape fodder.

I can't say much about the other women you mention because there isn't enough info so far.

The only people to have shown intelligence so far (not street smart or combat mastery) are Griffith and Minister Foss.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Luca was very cool indeed. I'm still hoping that Guts band will meet Jerome, Luca and Azan at the port Viletown.. oops Viritanis -its quite similar indeed ^^ )
Guil

G

Genn21

:D , well slann has been around longer than any woman well proboly see in the series , shes a hell of a lot wiser and significantly more inteligent if you take into note the kind of commentary she gives in the abyss ( are all godhand smarter than regular people , i know hellish archdemons demons get a power bonus but not a inteligence boost :p ) , slanns got the bust and the brains ... also her ass is never bad looking ^^; better than farnese

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Genn21 said:
:D , well slann has been around longer than any woman well proboly see in the series , shes a hell of a lot wiser and significantly more inteligent if you take into note the kind of commentary she gives in the abyss ( are all godhand smarter than regular people , i know hellish archdemons demons get a power bonus but not a inteligence boost :p ) , slanns got the bust and the brains ... also her ass is never bad looking ^^; better than farnese

That's always a good combination, don't you think? Bust, brains, and butt.

LOL

LG

But Caska comes a close second.

kimchan said:
She could be, if her brains are inside those things. ;D

No matter what, she is suppose to be the most intelligent woman since she is a God hand and the only female members around!

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Genn21 said:
:D , hey nadia you forgot therisia.. acoarse she just went on her emotions like guts & griffith do when she saw her father being slaped to peices by the d.s , as for cascas inteligence she goes more on emotions & instinct than anything like when she gets jealous of gutts because griffiths eyes him more than her she shows it and she constantly stabbing him ( and him stabbing her.. later :p ) screaming at him and just showing general disrespect , also when she sleeps with him to warm him so that he doesent die, thats not showing a sign of inteligence just respect for griffith and animal instincts at the most, but when she goes nuts i dunno if thats a sign of inteligence or not just a lack of reason.. id say most of that inteligence you see there for woman from miura does come from commands brought down by others and pure instinct ( i wont evan mention the 3 whores )

I admit that I also thought about Theresia, but I didn't mention her why was I in doubts on your few acts that were more for instinct and anguish than courage, because like you knows, Theresia as every character in Berserk suffered a lot in the life and even if she lived prey in a room for your father she still loved him and believed that he was protecting her of the dangers of the external world ! Even when she discovered all the truth on your father didn't stop loving him! I think was since then, when she finally was freed of your father, that she demonstrated a little than you spoke, or be when she finally would develop your character and true courage, she disappeared , what it was a feather, it is difficult but I still hope to see her in the history and to include her my list ! :D

Walter said:
If you feel so strongly about this issue, what's up with your avatar? A helpless, subservient Casca with a powerful looking Guts and Griffith?

Where's your women's lib?!

Well, when I placed this avatar , I didn't think about any symbolism, I just found the beautiful image :-[ ...... and yes I believe firmly in my theory on the women ! ;D

Top Bottom