Behelit still available!

S

SoulCrasher

http://www.poweranime.com/shop.cfm?pageAction=itemDetails&itemID=281&catId=2&subCat=47

A limited quantity, this place still has the sleeping behelit, for all of you who missed out, you still have a chance to get one!

P

psymont

man those are cheap .... mine cost me $20 each .... >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sure I have a metal one already but ... $11.99 was just to tempting to pass up. Thanks for the heads up, SoulCrasher.

S

SoulCrasher

I guess it was a really limited quantity, now they're sold out. Art of War is likely to bring these back, probably before next year.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Toycom, the US distributor of Art Of War stuffs, still has both types of Behelit available for stores to order, I believe. At least they did at the beginning of the year. I should be getting an updated purchase order list rom them pretty soon; I'll keep you updated. I'm definitely getting a case or two of sleeping behelit myself. I'm sure there's one or two of you here that deserve one as a present...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Lithrael said:
Toycom, the US distributor of Art Of War stuffs, still has both types of Behelit available for stores to order, I believe. At least they did at the beginning of the year. I should be getting an updated purchase order list rom them pretty soon; I'll keep you updated. I'm definitely getting a case or two of sleeping behelit myself. I'm sure there's one or two of you here that deserve one as a present...

The two sites are totally out. They weren't taking orders either. So now what?

LG

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
:'( :'( :'( Poweranime refunded my money on the behelit. They ran out. But, I still got my Angel Sanctuary calendar and my X Promo Poster ;D ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Darok [Curious Indulgence] said:
:'( :'( :'( Poweranime refunded my money on the behelit. They ran out. But, I still got my Angel Sanctuary calendar and my X Promo Poster ;D ;D

Well the guy said when he got more in he'd let me know.

Hopefully this is true.

LG

Top Bottom