Episode 221

Re:cap.221

The image of the sword coming out of Skullknight's mouth, with the noses/mouths spread over it, reminds me of

bg15.jpg

Maken X

click here if the image doesn't work

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Here's a thought:

Did Skullknight use the same method to cut himself into the Eclipse? I mean, he couldn't just walk into the tornado and into another dimension that easily, so maybe he used his Behelit sword to break in?

It would make sense.

yeah Uriel it would make perfect sense, but that would also mean that God Hand and Zodd knew about skully's little trick before the eclipse

some pretty cool developments with SK, but im still quite dissappointed that we dont get to know more, hopefully skully will be back at flora's and well get to know a little more about hiim

puella said:
Slan says "See you again" giving Guts a snatch kiss! :eek:

i dont think you quite understand what other connotations "snatch" can be filed under. i thought it would be the guy giving a "snatch kiss"??

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

To recapitulate: Slan did anything that she wanted and got away scott free. And there are people that think that Guts would have a chance going one to one with Grifith-Phempt...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

ranemaka13 said:
i dont think you quite understand what other connotations "snatch" can be filed under. i thought it would be the guy giving a "snatch kiss"??
:p Well spotted.

Personbot

I believe in fairies!!

Ichi-Fels said:
Nope, she got stabbed before she could do anything. So you're wrong.

She probably could of avoided and/or stoped the attacks from the Arm Cannon and Dragon Slayer if she really wanted to but she knew that she wouldn't be affected so she didn't bother.

Hell

Time to kill ;D

I can't wait to see that chapter, it sounds really interesting!!! ;D
Hurry somebody scan it ;)

P

psymont

namayias said:
hmm, and I thought people learned from the psymont incident a couple months back. sigh

THEY DID mr. high and mighty fine! they learned scans are good(especially of recent chapters) .... if i had to give recent chapters, and their goodness, a food equivalent, i'd go with cheesecake :p (drooling face)

yes recent chapters of berserk are the cheesecake slices of the manga world!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Hey people, I am going to try and get the YA today, but I am going to be kinda screwed with time, so I hope that I will be able to get them scanned and up today!

Psymont said:
THEY DID mr. high and mighty fine! they learned scans are good(especially of recent chapters) .... if i had to give recent chapters, and their goodness, a food equivalent, i'd go with cheesecake :p (drooling face)

yes recent chapters of berserk are the cheesecake slices of the manga world!
honestly i meant no real harm in my statement. Just pointing out the huge mess that occurred from begging for scans, which you and several others learned during that incident. I was simply showing how irritated I am when people beg for scans.

P

psymont

namayias said:
honestly i meant no real harm in my statement. Just pointing out the huge mess that occurred from begging for scans, which you and several others learned during that incident. I was simply showing how irritated I am when people beg for scans.

i understand that namayais, its just that i love cheesecake .... lets shake on it

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Alright guys, I got the current YA and I got them scanned...I am in the process of getting them resized and cleaned up BUT!!

I am currently really busy with some barracks crap because we just moved and my unit is back. So with this it is going to be some time till I get them up, so it very well could be till this weekend that I get them up...sorry for the delays but i will have them up ASAP! :-\

P

psymont

namayias said:
Cheesecake is great, but its better with the strawberry stuff on top.

well, the "translations" of recent chapters are the cherry or strawberry toppings of the manga world

Top Bottom