Episode 221

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:cap.221

I would think that Skully using the behelit sword would actually use a few of them up and what not. I wonder what it's toll is on him for using it.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!

Hmmm... that's an interesting thought that Skully's Sword can only be used a certain amount of times before the behelits are used up so to speak. Guess it needs to recharged since it's so damn powerful!

BTW, thanks for the scans SaiyajinNoOuji. ;D

Maybe he had to eat countless behelit to fill up that sword, that y he didnt use it unless critical because it is damned powerful and also hard to recharge at the same time

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

maybe he can just swallow the behelits again? its just he either doesn't need to bother or doesn't have the time.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

anyone saw the reaction of Guts's behelit when Skully was using his sword? It actually looked fearful.

J

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

It looked like it was in pain more than anything else.

And maybe Skully keeps the power of the behelit for good after he has swallowed it. Remember, a Behelit is for life, not just for dinner.

But Beherits can only be used once, generally, by its holder, yes? or have i forgotten the foundation of Beherit usage?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

the slug count's was used more then once by the count. 1nce when he became an apostle, and then when Guts beat him.

At least, I don't think that he picked up the snake barons in the manga...

Guts

Black Swordsman

do anyone think that if Casaka eats beherits she would become normal again?
if not, any clues?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

guts said:
do anyone think that if Casaka eats beherits she would become normal again?
if not, any clues?
Please explain your reasoning on that theory.

Guts

Black Swordsman

well, i don't know, i just think that it might be a possibility, becasue skull knight was able to use berheit sword of his to cut throught time, so in a way maybe she can go back to the time where the incident took place, kind of like a lot of manga, when a character fainted of got KO, they seems to dream of their past and was able to talk to themself at where the past experience took place.

anyway, does anyone has any clue?
what about where is her SON?

skully used the behelit sword to cut through the different layers of the real, astral, and idea realms. He didn't cut through time. So the theory for getting the old caska back using the behelit to go back in time wouldn't work.

caska's son is now griffith reincarnated, this is seen in the rebirth chapters of the manga.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Jesus... any more of this Casca back in time nonsense and this thread gets locked.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Just a note, I think it's too bad that we haven't seen the Raider Team with Gaston and all, since imo, they eventually were as important as those shown for Guts. They were his closest family, being with him all day long, even if they weren't very important for Griffith compared to the Heads of the Hawks(Griffith's companions seeable in 221).
Guil

Nosferatu

BERSERK

How come Skully doesn't eat Guts's behelit? Skully seems to be drawn to the exact whereabouts or locations of behelits...like the behelit he ate that was in the tree, or the behelit apostle's behelit that was well hidden. Can't he sense that Guts has a behelit on him?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Flora would have told him if nothing else.
Did anybody notice? The women wthat did escape with Schierke and Isidoro were also raped by the trolls, but none so far has given birth.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Perhaps troll-rapers didn't have the time to cum... it's sad knowing they'll have no descent, am I not right Roberto ? ^^
Guil

Top Bottom