whos a berserker? im a berseker.

R

Rufus

yea this guy cj *femto* was messing with ym gf lynn *casca* and i got mad and i went and found him and i punched him and he fell down and cried and then i ran off. jsut like gatts and now like gatts im in trouble

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
yea this guy cj *femto* was messing with ym gf lynn *casca* and i got mad and i went and found him and i punched him and he fell down and cried and then i ran off. jsut like gatts and now like gatts im in trouble

Wow.. you are quite the Berserker, give your self a pat on the back. Only thing is now, you're gonna have to hack your arm off or just get beaten up. Update us all on your trouble, good for a laugh :D

R

Rufus

my grandma said she was proud of me and skull is old and bony like a grandma

D

Dare

kill kill kill rage rage
that's how its work
if you get angry, maybe you get in trouble

Uriel

You people need help!Wanting to kill people and such!I am the only one who HAS killed someone?!???

R

Rufus

once i killed a spider, it scared me, so i attacked it....for an hour....then it die, spiders are scary if you have to fight with them for an hour till they die

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
[I'll bet everybody here at one point went Berserk.  It is such a incredible feeling.  One time, I went totally crazy  when this asshole came from behind to attack me..  He and group of friend was beating the shit out of me, I swear to god, my mouth was foaming like a dog and I started yelling and swearing like there was no tommrow.  When I was hit with a glass bottle, I didn't feel any pain.  My blood was boiling.  I wanted to eat thees guys literally. Somehow,  I fought back like a maniac.  Oh, what a rush.  

Share some of your stories, people.  I interested to hear some of your experience with Berserk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ber·serk   Pronunciation Key  (br-sûrk, -zûrk, b-)
 adj.

1.Destructively or frenetically violent: a berserk worker who started smashing all the windows.
    2.Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged: berserk with grief.
    3.Informal. Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild: berserk over chocolates.

n.

1.One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
    2.A berserker.

[Back-formation from berserker.]

ber·serk adv.
 ber·serkly adv.

Word History: When we say that we are going berserk, we may not realize how
      extreme a state this might be. Our adjective comes from the noun berserker, or
      berserk, which is from the Old Norse word berserkr, “a wild warrior or champion.”
      Such warriors wore hides of bears, which explains the probable origin of berserkr as a
      compound of *bera, “bear,” and serkr, “shirt, coat.” These berserkers became
      frenzied in battle, howling like animals, foaming at the mouth, and biting the edges of
      their iron shields. Berserker is first recorded in English in the early 19th century, long
      after these wild warriors ceased to exist.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
 Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
 Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Berserk

\Ber"serk\, Berserker \Ber"serk*er\, n. [Icel. berserkr.] 1. (Scand. Myth.) One of a class of legendary
 heroes, who fought frenzied by intoxicating liquors, and naked, regardless of wounds. --Longfellow.

2. One who fights as if frenzied, like a Berserker.
 Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Berserk

adj : in a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon; "the soldier was completely amuck"; "berserk
 with grief"; "a berserk worker smashing windows" [syn: amuck, amok, demoniac, demoniacal,
 possessed(p)]

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=Berserk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berserk is such a cool word.  I think the title of this manga suit it well.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
NINJAS ARE TOTALLY SWEET (while wailing on "jet red" guitar)

The new movie script is fucking hilarious ( http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninja_movie_script4.htm )

Uriel

I have never really had to go Berserk.. I am an easy going person. Though I did break this kids nose once and knocked a tooth out because he cut my head open with his tooth... long story..

But anyway, when he was crying on the floor and I was stood there bleeding. I felt great. I was only 11 at the time, which is probably why I turned out wrong ;D

Top Bottom