Berserk sighting in latest Castlevania game

bee

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
The weapon shop guy in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow sells a sword called Ascalon that looks like Guts' sword. The weapon description is "Famous sword of the dragon slayers." Keep your eyes out for it as you play this great game.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
It's the Ashlon sword, or whatever. And yeah, it looks like hte Dragonslayer. And yes, it's called the infamous sword of dragonslayers. It's not quite as big as the Dragonslayer though. There are much bigger and more powerful weapons in the game.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Kuroi-san said:
Whats Castlevania out on?

Game Boy Advance. And with the magic of emulation, everyone (with a decent computer) can enjoy it for free! Yay, crime!

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
ewwww. emulation stinks, you ever smell emulation,

but im glad smeoe else noticed this, it's so grat!!

and y comps a rebel!!

Makkuro

What are you talking about? Emulation is great! You get stuff for free, that you'd otherwise have to pay for. I honestly don't see why anyone would have anything against it. Unless you're a major stock holder in a game company, of course. Which you're not.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I don't mind emulation, so long as its for a dead system. I'll use emulation for up to the 16 bit era and the N64 (a very dead system).

I do have a problem with emulation when new copies of the games and/or systems are still being made.

besides, how else am I supposed to play FF3 for the NES? Especialy since I've failed to learn japanese...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
yeah so what? pso version 2 on dreamcast jocked the dragon slayer called it the dragon slayer and it looks like the dragon slayer:
dragonslayer1.jpg

if the photon outline was a very dark gray then it would be theivery

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
ShinHell (studying for regents & finals) said:
yeah so what? pso version 2 on dreamcast jocked the dragon slayer called it the dragon slayer and it looks like the dragon slayer:
dragonslayer1.jpg

if the photon outline was a very dark gray then it would be theivery

the original PSO had the dragonsayer. It also had an option to create a 1 eyed hero with spiky hair. I would have been a complete Guts but i never could get the mag that looked like a cape. Curses.

Makkuro

Wereallmad said:
the original PSO had the dragonsayer. It also had an option to create a 1 eyed hero with spiky hair. I would have been a complete Guts but i never could get the mag that looked like a cape. Curses.

Damn, this is making me want to play PSO all over again.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Makkuro said:
Damn, this is making me want to play PSO all over again.
yeah, no one plays the gcn one and those who do act gay and are like: "i was fsoded for duping 48 time biotch!!!" even though dupers are g4y

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I'm currently playing Aria of sorrow and noticed yet another Berserk sighting!There are,as always,different kinds of ennemies skeletons.One of them is actually able to fight using a Mandragora straight from the Dreamcast game!!I kid you not.
Oh and you know Lenneth from Valkyrie profile?!Guess what:some
areas of the castle are packed with valkyries who look exactly (and I mean exactly) like her!!

Makkuro

Oltobaz said:
I'm currently playing Aria of sorrow and noticed yet another Berserk sighting!There are,as always,different kinds of ennemies skeletons.One of them is actually able to fight using a Mandragora straight from the Dreamcast game!!I kid you not.
Oh and you know Lenneth from Valkyrie profile?!Guess what:some
areas of the castle are packed with valkyries who look exactly (and I mean exactly) like her!!

Mandragoras are also from about a million other places. And the all usually look pretty much alike.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I wish you could see what I'm talking about,though.The guy who designed this sprite did it in relation to the Dreamcast game,I mean, not only the shape but also the color,the face,everything is identical.

Makkuro

Oltobaz said:
I wish you could see what I'm talking about,though.The guy who designed this sprite did it in relation to the Dreamcast game,I mean, not only the shape but also the color,the face,everything is identical.

I know, I've played the game. And that's what mandragoras usually look like.

Top Bottom