Author Topic: ARGHHHHH NO MORE ZODD ACTION FIGURE!!!!!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline SexyCharlotte

• Prostitute of Intestines
  • Of the Vortex
  • All those who wander are not always lost
ARGHHHHH NO MORE ZODD ACTION FIGURE!!!!!
« on: May 10, 2003, 03:05:19 AM »
The company  I placed an order with told me just now in an e mail that the Zodd action figure is out of stock and no longer available from their distributor!! I wept.

SO IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANOTHER PLACE I CAN GET MY ZODD ACTION FIGURE AT PLEASE POST HERE!!

Why is this item so hard to find when you can get Femto and Guts action figures a lot of other places???????

LG
"The heart has its reasons whereof reason knows nothing...." Pascale

SoulCrasher

Re:ARGHHHHH NO MORE ZODD ACTION FIGURE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 03:28:07 AM »
This site lists the Zodd action figure as still available.  http://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/productDetails.asp?productId=YA-010048
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 03:28:20 AM by SoulCrasher »

Offline incognitoX

• Of the Interstice
  • you fail me
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 08:43:45 PM »
Hey LG...

www.bigbadtoystore.com has the Femto action figure still available. They're a great place to order from and very reliable.

What Zoddo action figure were you looking for by the way? The Minotaur one or the Humanoid statue?
keep skullknight.net evil!  \m/

Offline SexyCharlotte

• Prostitute of Intestines
  • Of the Vortex
  • All those who wander are not always lost
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »
Hey LG...

www.bigbadtoystore.com has the Femto action figure still available. They're a great place to order from and very reliable.

What Zoddo action figure were you looking for by the way? The Minotaur one or the Humanoid statue?

I went to the site soulcrasher listed above and was able to obtain the Zodd action figure.

They didn't make the Zodd human action figure did they? I think I saw the statue on Art of War, but the only hope for obtaining that may be just to get the model kit and have my friend paint that too!!!

LG
"The heart has its reasons whereof reason knows nothing...." Pascale