For those Griffith fans out there...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
http://images.auctionworks.com/fullView.asp?img=http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/55/55072/mdra482.jpg

Check this out. I haven't seen this one anywhere in the Art of War series.

Is it just me or do some of those figures on Art of War seem repetitive in other models and toys?

LG

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
augh! Why cant they just make an action figure of Griffith reborn already...they're killing me here. :'(

I know there are no action figures of that...just Femto and Griffith Hawk that comes with the Caska figure.

LG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Holy badass... Looks like a custom job to me though, not Art of War. Too bad. The Art of War Griffith Reborn statues thus far are pure crap.

SexyCharlotte

Walter said:
Holy badass... Looks like a custom job to me though, not Art of War. Too bad. The Art of War Griffith Reborn statues thus far are pure crap.

Too bad because I ordered a few of those. We'll see when I get them in the mail. I already cleaned up part of that spare room and am waiting for the wall scrolls to show up so I can put them all up on one side of the room.

LG

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
:eek: Heeeey!

Im not a very fan of Griffith (kind of want him dead!!), but I have to confess this is a very impressive statue... perfect scale and anatomy work... I wouldn't mind if you people give me one as birthday present!!

SexyCharlotte

IKAROW said:
:eek: Heeeey!

Im not a very fan of Griffith (kind of want him dead!!), but I have to confess this is a very impressive statue... perfect scale and anatomy work... I wouldn't mind if you people give me one as birthday present!!

Which statue are you talking about...the Griffith on Horseback or the Griffith with the sword? That Griffith with the Sword is the only one I've seen of its kind so far...I didn't get it on any of the anime sites, I got it from ebay.

LG

Top Bottom