Wheres the Boeing?

R

Rufus

in one picture wher ehe super imposed the aircraft it probly didnt hit like that, probly vertically not horrizontally which would have everyhting crash in one place like in the photos and take out the whole plane with it wings and all

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Hmmmm... I did often wonder why nothing really was mentioned about it on the News over here.. perhaps this is some sort of cover up.. but why on earth would you do that? ???

Don't be so quick to believe these claims of a hoax or cover-up. Remember that Fox show that tried to disprove the moon landing? Yes, what a pitiful joke that was. How the hell can you superimpose a 2-D outline of a plane into a 3-D environment and say "Hey, look the wings should have done something!" The government has done many,many shady things but give me a break.

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
>:(
In general, I don't believe anything I heard about 9-11! Except for the solid fact that 2 plane crashes happened that is reasoned to crash those two places on purpose, ALL of the stories are created by the U.S. Government. You wouldn't know if there's even this guy called "bin laden". Maybe the U.S. Government is just trying to set some story up senseful enough to the general public, and far enough from us that we won't check out the facts. Under such situations, you don't even know if the States IS the protagonist of this "story", or are they trying to hurt another country using this moment.

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
>:(
In general, I don't believe anything I heard about 9-11!  Except for the solid fact that 2 plane crashes happened that is reasoned to crash those two places on purpose, ALL of the stories are created by the U.S. Government.  You wouldn't know if there's even this guy called "bin laden".  Maybe the U.S. Government is just trying to set some story up senseful enough to the general public, and far enough from us that we won't check out the facts.  Under such situations, you don't even know if the States IS the protagonist of this "story", or are they trying to hurt another country using this moment.

Thank you for being a lunatic and ignoring that thousands of officials, news reporters. police officials, eye-witnesses, airline workers, and cellular-phone company workers, federal investigators, satellite images of several countries, and did I mention news reporters? There is a man called Bin-Laden and the U.S. governent didn't have to tell me. As for being a protagonist, this is relative, but to invent some sort of all-enveloping conspiracy theory despite the overwhelming, trans-national evidence against the theory is lunacy. Perhaps it is you who has been made to reach irrational conclusions from scant factual information. Perhaps you have a secret anti-occidental agenda. Given what little I actually know about you, I'll just settle for the uninformed lunatic theory.

aelka

but nowadays news report is no longer valid. only 29% of truth is presented daily on news, and a lot of PR confessions are hidden and undiscovered. although of course, some slipped out about the misleading information created from the public relations.

My point is, I KNOW there are a lot of witnesses of the concrete evidence such as plane crashes and mass walkouts from foreign countries etc., but the concrete content (ie: news reports) are only reporters reporting on what PR guys and politicians gave them, sometimes even too busy to make sense of everything before they come onto news. Not EVERYTHING you hear on TV is true.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like I said, who the hell would want to cover that up anyway?
Normally I dont like to fan the flame of speculation (year right, Walter) but my answer to this question is : Instigation spurred on by potentiality. The pentagon was "attacked" 30 minutes after the WTC. Thats enough time to stock a truck full of flammables and blow up a section of the pentagon, with the intentions to further the US's fear of being attacked, thus turning American attention towards the affairs of the east. Certainly it would be a cost-efficient way of getting a positive result out of a negative action.

Im not saying this is what happened. Far from it, but its an answer to your question.  ;D

-------------------------------
PS: In response to Aelka's post above, I would like to add that I know where she's coming from. Its fun to speculate about government scandal, hell my post is all about it. However, at one point you have to get off the fence and choose a side, and in reality I think all of us believe what the government and reporters tell us. Why? Because no other form of direct truth exists in the world.

We can relate this to empirical philosophy: How do you know that things exist outside of your sense perceptions? The news and media have become our sense perceptions of the world outside our suburban lives. Whats real? Whats not? In this scenario, we must regard Media/News as truth, for we have no alternative but radical critique, which in all honesty is tempting, but doesnt really have a solid foundation.

Sorry for the little rant, I just had an idea and ran with it.

CnC

Ad Oculos
this post prompts questioning about the pentagon attack and whether or not a plane hit it... to say that 2 planes didn't hit the twin towers is moronic... no computer or movie studio in the world can produce those images.

But even if a plane didn't hit the pentagon... part of it DID blow up/collapse.

So don't become one of those wierdo'\s who sits around proclaiming conspiracy theories....

Blame Cronus

damn you... DAMN YOU!!!!   ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
How do you know that things exist outside of your sense perceptions? The news and media have become our sense perceptions of the world outside our suburban lives. Whats real? Whats not? In this scenario, we must regard Media/News as truth, for we have no alternative but radical critique, which in all  honesty is tempting, but doesnt really have a solid foundation.
go to new york city and see for yourself.

furthermore, tell me why a part of the pentagon collapsed at september 11, if it wasn't hit by an airplane.

what could be an adequate reason? i can't think of any!

although you're right, our only source of information about the happenings all over the world are media. since that's our only source we gotta believe what they tell us. i believe there's an elitist group of people who decide what _we_ are allowed to know and what they won't tell us.

but in this case - come on, it's obvious what happened on september 11th.

So don't become one of those wierdo's who sits around proclaiming conspiracy theories....

damn right! :)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
go to new york city and see for yourself.

furthermore, tell me why a part of the pentagon collapsed at september 11, if it wasn't hit by an airplane.

what could be an adequate reason? i can't think of any!

although you're right, our only source of information about the happenings all over the world are media. since that's our only source we gotta believe what they tell us. i believe there's an elitist group of people who decide what _we_ are allowed to know and what they won't tell us.
yes sir!!thats the way!
in this case there shouldn t be any doubts and if someone has any, he should get a ticket and find out by himself....
media in generell is or should be doubtful cause they(any kind of medium) use to walk on a small path between fiction and faction and very often we don t get to see the whole truth at all(as shown in the vietnam-war)...
however with f.e.internet, times r gettin better and we don t depend as much on media, as we did in former times...

in short havin doubts is ok ,but keep ur head up and take different views before u make a final decision.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
So don't become one of those wierdo'\s who sits around proclaiming conspiracy theories....
But Im talking about the nature of "knowing". Im just saying its fun to make up stories, but in the end, none of us beleive them because we HAVE to believe what is told to us.

however with f.e.internet, times r gettin better and we don t depend as much on media, as we did in former times...
Yes because now we have very legit geocities sites that will keep us up to date.
in short havin doubts is ok ,but keep ur head up and take different views before u make a final decision.
I did.

CROM

Where am I?......And why... am I naked?....
Yes! That's it! It's all a conspiracy! Our Goverment sent an explosive truck driven by Men in Black barreling into their own Pentagon. It all makes sense to me now! But wait a sec... what happened to the plane and the passengers that didn't really crash into the Pentagon? ..... hmmmmm...... ? The Bermuda Triangle! That's it! It was swallowed up by the secret underwater military base JFK Jr. built! Oh! No, wait I got it! They weren't really Terrorists inside the planes but shape-shifting extraterrestrials hired by our government to instigate a war between the U.S. and the middle east. That way our Government and the Aliens can mine the mind-controlling crystal deep beneath the oil fields! Those scheming bastards!!!!!

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
if you ask me, it was all the fault of the russians. since the 40's, they've been contaminating our precious bodily fluids with flourine, which as we all know, can cause buildings to spontaneously collapse, evaporate aircraft without a trace, & corrupt the sex act

aelka

Referring back to a lot of people's suggestions to take the media as the truth as it is the only truth provided to us: truth is not exactly apples and carrots; you can't just live up with it just because there's no other choice. That's why the economic elites are so successful because essentially they and their wealth makes the truth, and our dependency on things like television and internet and other sources of media provided by them are WAY~ beyond propaganda. I am not suggesting everyone should doubt everything just because of what I am saying here but my point is I'd rather stand on the fence until I can clearly see which one is not the lion's den. I mean, even if I choose a side now, what is it going to benefit in the mere future? So I can raise sound like everyone else in conversations? I don't think that's important compared to the truth.

damn you... DAMN YOU!!!!   ;)

Aah, well, you can't please everyone.
It is funny though, na?  I did wonder if so much fuselage could do so little (relative) damage to the pentagon, yet the towers would plummet to the ground.  Naturally they're completely different structures, so the argument is pretty pointless.
Still, it's fun to think about...

CnC

Ad Oculos
i'm not denying that it is odd... the pentagon is a bit lower to the ground tho. My biggest question mark lies on where the plane went. Seems kind of odd that its no longer there... however i bet if i had gone digging around i'd see peices of it everywhere.

Top Bottom