Berserk in PlayStation 2

33950.jpg

33950_2.jpg

33952.jpg

Not a rumor.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Yes! Goddamnit, this is fucking great! Now, let's hope they bring it to Europe, so I don't have to mod my PS2.

P

psymont

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

its a miralce! a friggin miracle!!!!!!!!!!

thank you SAMMY!!!!!!!!!! (creators of guilty gear i might add)

P

psymont

i cant tell from these pics, but will the game have new anime animation?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Holy shit... this is so exciting. Anyone found anything else online?

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Wow. I never thought there would be a sequel. The last one wasn't very popular, was it?

Hopefully this one has more than an hour's worth of gameplay, because frankly the game was near perfect save for the fact that it was too damned short.

I also hope Miura is as involved with this one as the last one.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re:berserk for playstation2?

a translation on the road :
Sammy, a producer that has a discreet experience in the beat them up genre (thanks to Guilty Gear), will introduce the next year an adaptation of the series of Berserk comic strips on PlayStation 2.

From the first scarce news that emerged during the E3 fair it seems that the game is inspired mostly to the animated series, transmitted (at a late hour, because of the contents) also on ours nets. It seems, moreover, that among the development team there are programmers already engaged on the Dreamcast version.

Greater details , photos and dates of publication will be diffused later, but already we can bet on at least three characteristics: action, violence and combats.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
guts the hawk said:
oh my god, ineed a new pair of pants, i think i just wet myself. i freaking love sammy!!
Seven Samurai ... 20XX ... How can you say such a thing, Guts?

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
how? cause im in love with the og berserk on dreamcast, and im currently building my collection of toys, manga, artbooks, and dvds, plus, dark horse is bringing the manga translated to the states soon, so this news is just a little too much, all they need is a berserk rpg or something, and i think i'll...

thesaintofkiller

Look ! It's Femto !!!
YouHoo !!!New Berserk game in development!!

;D ;D ;D

The bloody anime comes to the PlayStation 2, courtesy of Sammy.

Sammy has officially announced a new game based on the popular anime Berserk. The game is currently in development and will release next year for the PlayStation 2. According to Sammy representatives, the title is being developed by the same team that worked on Sword of the Berserk: Gutts Rage for the Dreamcast.

The only evidence of the announcement came in the form of a short video clip playing at Sammy's booth. We questioned multiple Sammy representatives about the title, but none of them could provide further information.

The video showed clips from the anime, mixed with the in-game model of Gutts. It also mentioned Griffith, and several other characters from the anime as appearing in the game. While the model looked good, we don't have enough information on the title to provide any form of early impressions.

Hopefully Sammy will be releasing more information in the near future.

Source : http://www.gamerfeed.com/index.php?story=3277

OMG, best e3 news !!!! ;D ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
guts the hawk said:
how? cause im in love with the og berserk on dreamcast, and im currently building my collection of toys, manga, artbooks, and dvds, plus, dark horse is bringing the manga translated to the states soon, so this news is just a little too much, all they need is a berserk rpg or something, and i think i'll...
It's ... SAMMY.

E3 news: Berserk on PS2!!!!

Hi everybody, I just got back from E3 in LA and guess what I saw! Yep, a big video for Berserk on PS2. After talking to some people at the booth, I found out almost nobody had a clue as to what it was all about. Apparently it's due out Spring 2004, will have skullknight, griffith, zodd, and many other characters. The story follows the manga and the game starts off at the eclipse supposedly?

If anyone has questions I'll try my best to answer, I got every drip of info about this game as possible.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re:E3 news: Berserk on PS2!!!!

Cool news indeed, there's already a thread about it though, right here.

Since you went at E3, would be cool to answer all the questions there ;). Anyway, it's gonna rock if the storyline follows the manga.

My bad 8*) yea, Miuara *is* involved in the project. I was told the video was VERY last minute, as in they put it in 2 days before the show and spliced it in with the rest. Very sweet.

argon

I love Gatts Fury
it seems that the game is inspired mostly to the animated series
The story follows the manga and the game starts off at the eclipse supposedly?

How can the game can be inspired by the anime and follow the after-eclipse manga ?
Anyway, I hope this game will rock!
Can't wait for further information :)

Actually that's a quote from someone else - I was told it will NOT be based off of the anime at all. Strictly the manga.

Top Bottom