The statue I got looks different...what's wrong?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I received in the mail today ( yeah!) the Millenium Hawk Griffith, which is the standing figure.

It's beautiful but it looks slightly different from the photo Puella posted here and the photo on Art of War . Mine didn't come with another head with the helmet on it and the cape underneath isn't purple, it's sort of dark blue.

There was no indication in the big silver box it came in that there was supposed to be a switchable head either. So I guess these figures all differ somewhat from one another??

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
To my knowledge, the one on the mounted horse was supposed to come with an interchangable head. The one standing had two versions, with or without the helmet

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
incognitoX said:
To my knowledge, the one on the mounted horse was supposed to come with an interchangable head. The one standing had two versions, with or without the helmet

Okay thanks. So the standing one I have is the one without the helmet with his blue hair. I have to paint that hair a silvery color. It just isn't flattering, blue hair. I also will receive the Millenium Falcon on the horse, and on that one I will put the head with the helmet on it.

The statue I got today came in this beautiful silver box that was so tightly packed and even had little metal edges on it to prevent the box ends from getting damaged. I was impressed. I just can't wait to decorate my Berserk room....this is the first time in a long time I've been so excited about a series.

:)

LG

Top Bottom