Your opinions...how to display the action figures?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Hey guys,

I know some of you have the action figures. These aren't exactly the kind of figures that kids play with...in fact the Griffith and Caska pack I got said it's not for kids under 15 LOL.

What I am wondering is...how would you guys display these if you had to put them in a display cabinet? I think I will obviously take them out of the box and sort of pose them on the glass shelf, but would you guys keep the boxes or not? Personally,I'm going to keep the boxes in my closet somewhere. Especially the resin Art of War box...that thing weighed more than the figure itself.

Thanks
LG

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
well i only have the hawks version with the red cape but what i do with my figures is make them in a still battle on my shelf

i have guts fighting arucard with some guy with an axe but i Dont know where he is from.

my freind gets pissed that I dont play with them but I dont kare

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
I had my Monev the Gale figure hanging above me from the roof, Mission Impossible style. that was pretty cool.

I like to get semi-creative, I've got all my Vashes mirroring one another (Black opposite red) showing the darker and lighter sides of humanity, with Guts in the middle, walking the grey (True neutral ;)) territory as he always does

SexyCharlotte

Darok [Certainty of the Damned] said:
I had my Monev the Gale figure hanging above me from the roof, Mission Impossible style. that was pretty cool.

I like to get semi-creative, I've got all my Vashes mirroring one another (Black opposite red) showing the darker and lighter sides of humanity, with Guts in the middle, walking the grey (True neutral ;)) territory as he always does

Cool. I'm going to hang some kind of black canopy over the bed or maybe use one of the wall scrolls. This is going to be a spare Berserk room/combo guest room, or if I get sick of sleeping in my own bedroom, I'll go in there. I have a glow in the dark SKULLY from Art of War in there...like a 'knight light' LOL ;)

This is going to be fun decorating.

LG

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
i dont know about you all, but i keep all of my toys in their boxes, and display them that way. i know it takes up a lot of room, but when i move, im gettng a place with an extra bedroom, just for all of my figures
and wall scrolls, and posters, and games, and.... ;D

SexyCharlotte

guts the hawk said:
i dont know about you all, but i keep all of my toys in their boxes, and display them that way. i know it takes up a lot of room, but when i move, im gettng a place with an extra bedroom, just for all of my figures
and wall scrolls, and posters, and games, and.... ;D

I wasn't sure about opening the action figure bubble packs, but, I don't think they will be as valuable as the Berserk Art of War ones. The Art of War boxes are really something else...huge and heavy with metal corners. Gotta protect the statues...

I'll just pose the action figures when I display em.

LG

Hey...you should put a photo here and show us what you have!!

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Good Idea i only have little but im working on it

I cant seem to get it in the box here so here is the URL just a couple of pics let me know what you think

http://kuronekoshome.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sheelf.jpg

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
thedarkhawk used one '/' too many, click below for the correct link.
[EDIT]: Damn that Tripod remote linking protection, you'll have to copy-paste the following link to see it.

http://kuronekoshome.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sheelf.jpg

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
once i get a digital cam or my scanner working, i'll be glad to sho you guys something!!

unfortunately, i am not as leet as my title implies

SexyCharlotte

guts the hawk said:
once i get a digital cam or my scanner working, i'll be glad to sho you guys something!!

unfortunately, i am not as leet as my title implies
|

Yeah we should have a section here for fans' Berserk collections :)

LG

Most of those items on Art of War are overpriced. But. if you're willing to pay I guess that's the main thing. Shop around like I said. I saw the SK resin glow in the dark Art of War for 149.00 on one site and then 60.00 on ebay.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I'll never understand why some people keep their figures boxed.Seems like such a waste to me!!If you're not going to open them,why do you even bother buying them,huh?

SexyCharlotte

Because they can be more valuable if you plan to sell them one day. A lot of collector's like the boxes with the figures. And I would never throw away the Art of War statue boxes.

LG

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I keep all the boxes as well,but I open them all.I'd never plan to sell any of my toys anyways.That would be degrading!

SexyCharlotte

Oltobaz said:
I keep all the boxes as well,but I open them all.I'd never plan to sell any of my toys anyways.That would be degrading!

I agree, but I also was able to buy some Art of War statues for a great price off ebay because a guy was selling them to pay off debts. :)Not good for him but definitely a good buy for me.

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Dammit. Living in the UK blows. I can't get my hands on a single damn figure! Well, at least not the one I want :(

SexyCharlotte

Uriel said:
Dammit. Living in the UK blows. I can't get my hands on a single damn figure! Well, at least not the one I want :(

Which one were you looking for? There is a thing called e bay y' know :D

LG

Top Bottom