Who would perfectly incarnate Caska in a Berserk movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJA

I'm a llama!
Alizée ! ;D

worldmusicawards-2.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Darok [Certainty of the Damned] said:
pretty, but I think Halle Berry fits the personality/body language better
Hey you should listen to her french-worse-than-Britney-songs ! Besides, she's not tanned enough.
Guil

P

psymont

who is that? alisa milano? guil why do u not like this girl

alisa milano would be good (naked)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Psymont said:
who is that? alisa milano? guil why do u not like this girl

alisa milano would be good (naked)
Humm not alyssa obviously.
She's indeed a subject of 'hatred' of mine because of her work and what she representants... ask another french for more details. :-\
Guil

P

psymont

okaaaayyyyy :-\

so uh french guys, who is she and what does she represent?

shes a bit thick, but cute

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Who would perfectly incarnate Casca in a Berserk movie ?

Halle Berry would indeed be a choice better than Alizée for Casca. Not that she'd be fantastic in the role, but it would still be better.

Alizée is a talentless star with a short-lived success here in France, riding on the Britney Spears / Christina Aguilera / Shakira wave of pop artists... Her greatest success is a song titled "I, lolita".

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
incognitoX said:
Maybe Jessica Alba from Dark Angel?

Finally! Something different from the torrent of Halle Berry requests! :D

I really don't think Halle Berry would be suited to Caska... just my opinion (not that I don't think Halle is hot... she is). Now, Jessica Alba is something to die for... ummmmm... too bad Dark Angel has turned into a parody of itself.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Halle Berry would be fairly good as Caska, apart from the standard complaint. She's just too damn old! Halle's 35, whereas Caska is in her early twenties. In that respect, that French girl would be more appropriate. She's still too pale, though.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
Finally! Something different from the torrent of Halle Berry requests! :D

I really don't think Halle Berry would be suited to Caska... just my opinion (not that I don't think Halle is hot... she is). Now, Jessica Alba is something to die for... ummmmm... too bad Dark Angel has turned into a parody of itself.

Interesting...hadn't thought about Jessica Alba. Halle Berry was a shoe-in for Caska because of her short hair and tan skin.

LG

i think jessica alba is better than halle berry, well physically suited for the role, but i still dont think either one of them is close enough

i have absolutely no faith in Alba's acting ability, yeah shes like on the top of my "Celebrity To Do' list, but she cant act out of a box

and Berry is a good actress but i honestly dont see her as a caska, she too bold and 'standoutish'. caska always had some timidness some reserve to her, even when she was yelling and screaming and kicking ass. i simply dont see the weak mental undertones in Berry thats needed to play Caska

SexyCharlotte

krebs4life said:
i think jessica alba is better than halle berry, well physically suited for the role, but i still dont think either one of them is close enough

i have absolutely no faith in Alba's acting ability, yeah shes like on the top of my "Celebrity To Do' list, but she cant act out of a box

and Berry is a good actress but i honestly dont see her as a caska, she too bold and 'standoutish'. caska always had some timidness some reserve to her, even when she was yelling and screaming and kicking ass. i simply dont see the weak mental undertones in Berry thats needed to play Caska

I just thought of someone to play Slann...the six feet one Julie Strain, whose face and figure inspired the heroine of HEAVY METAL FAKK 2000. Put some bluish hair on here and there ya go.

LG

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Lady Griffith said:
I just thought of someone to play Slann...the six feet one Julie Strain, whose face and figure inspired the heroine of HEAVY METAL FAKK 2000. Put some bluish hair on here and there ya go.

LG

That, and she would have no problem with the costume.

I'm thinking Michelle Rodriguez. She was in "Girl Fight," "Blue Crush," "Resident Evil," and "Fast and the Furious" She kinda has that tom-boyish type of persona, but can also be very feminine.

I hate Hally Berry as Caska, because she's just to damned girly. Hally Berry would need to put on at leat 15 lb of muscle to even look like somebody who could play Caska.

SexyCharlotte

Faust said:
I'm thinking Michelle Rodriguez. She was in "Girl Fight," "Blue Crush," "Resident Evil," and "Fast and the Furious" She kinda has that tom-boyish type of persona, but can also be very feminine.

I hate Hally Berry as Caska, because she's just to damned girly. Hally Berry would need to put on at leat 15 lb of muscle to even look like somebody who could play Caska.

I can't believe someone else has heard of Girl Fight. That was one of the best off beat movies I've ever seen. Halle Berry can kick ass like in James Bond movies, but she's not really 'boyish' enough and not enough muscle.

LG

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Lady Griffith said:
I can't believe someone else has heard of Girl Fight. That was one of the best off beat movies I've ever seen.

Yeah, it's great. It's fairly well known in feminist circles, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom