toys...

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
im building up my collection, and need the art of war toys in the japanese window boxes, not the blister cases. does anyone know where i can get them?

i already have the knight of skeleton, and im getting
caska and griffith soon, but i need all of the other toys.
griffith millenium falcon (all three)
guts hawk soldier
guts black soldier
femto
zoddo
skull knight (glow in the dark)
and puck

thanks for at least reading this, even if you cant help me

Guts

Black Swordsman
i know that you can get (skull knight grow in the dark) in ebay right now for around $45.oo, guts black knight japanese version is also on ebay right now, if i recall correctly it is a bloody version.
as for griffith millieum version, you can get it at www.animaxis.com

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
guts the hawk said:
im building up my collection, and need the art of war toys in the japanese window boxes, not the blister cases. does anyone know where i can get them?

i already have the knight of skeleton, and im getting
caska and griffith soon, but i need all of the other toys.
griffith millenium falcon (all three)
guts hawk soldier
guts black soldier
femto
zoddo
skull knight (glow in the dark)
and puck

thanks for at least reading this, even if you cant help me

Try www.ebay.com and do a search under Berserk ( be sure to check the box where it says descriptions too...this will bring up about 14 pages of various Berserk related items...

Right now ebay has a lot of great berserk items including some Art of War statues. Go to page 11-14 to check those items out when you do your search.
I saw: SKULL KNIGHT GLOW IN THE DARK, GUTS LOST CHILDREN, GUTS HAWK SOLDIER, CASKA, GRIFFITH HAWK SOLDIER.

Also try www.archonia.com (THIS is a great site...lots of items here)

www.explosion-toys.com ( also a very good site)
www.animecastle.com
www.poweranime.com
www.animenation.com

Let me know what you find. So far I've got:

Guts 'Mad Face' Millenium Black Swordsman
Guts Hawk Soldier
Guts Lost Children
Caska Hawk soldier
Griffith Hawk Soldier
Millenium Hawk Griffith on horseback
Millenium Hawk Griffith standing with sword
Knight of Skeleton Glow in the Dark
Knight of Skeleton regular

Griffith on Horseback ( a resin model kit, when put together and painted, looks just like the Art of War figure...when I find the real Art of War figure I'll get it, but chances are very slim)

Griffith Standing, Pulling out Sword ( a resin model kit, unique only to model kits, there is no Art of War figure for this one, but it's a beautiful model when painted)

Zodd ( without wings)
Puck ( with dandelion puff)

And I'm planning to get:

ISIDRO
HUMAN ZODDO FIGURE
SILATT
INSANE CASKA ( wearing beige dress)

These are the centerpieces of my collection...my goal? Get all the Art of War statues. They seem to be showing up lately on ebay...go for it!! You can either choose 'purchase now' or bid on them.

LG

Guts

Black Swordsman
Lady Griffith said:
Try www.ebay.com and do a search under Berserk ( be sure to check the box where it says descriptions too...this will bring up about 14 pages of various Berserk related items...

Right now ebay has a lot of great berserk items including some Art of War statues. Go to page 11-14 to check those items out when you do your search.
I saw: SKULL KNIGHT GLOW IN THE DARK, GUTS LOST CHILDREN, GUTS HAWK SOLDIER, CASKA, GRIFFITH HAWK SOLDIER.

Also try www.archonia.com (THIS is a great site...lots of items here)

www.explosion-toys.com ( also a very good site)
www.animecastle.com
www.poweranime.com
www.animenation.com

Let me know what you find. So far I've got:

Guts 'Mad Face' Millenium Black Swordsman
Guts Hawk Soldier
Guts Lost Children
Caska Hawk soldier
Griffith Hawk Soldier
Millenium Hawk Griffith on horseback
Millenium Hawk Griffith standing with sword
Knight of Skeleton Glow in the Dark
Knight of Skeleton regular

Griffith on Horseback ( a resin model kit, when put together and painted, looks just like the Art of War figure...when I find the real Art of War figure I'll get it, but chances are very slim)

Griffith Standing, Pulling out Sword ( a resin model kit, unique only to model kits, there is no Art of War figure for this one, but it's a beautiful model when painted)

Zodd ( without wings)
Puck ( with dandelion puff)

And I'm planning to get:

ISIDRO
HUMAN ZODDO FIGURE
SILATT
INSANE CASKA ( wearing beige dress)

These are the centerpieces of my collection...my goal? Get all the Art of War statues. They seem to be showing up lately on ebay...go for it!! You can either choose 'purchase now' or bid on them.

LG
do you know where i can find Femto statue? i have been trying to get one. by the way the griffith on horseback, how is the quality on the kit? and how much does it cost for you to painted that kit?
as for the original griffith on horseback, i know that www.houseofanime.com has it for $199.oo, not sure if it has been sold out or not.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I don't know about the Femto STATUE but I know where you can get the Femto action figure. I have yet to see any Femto statue.

The model kit I bought the same one there. I won't say the price I'm paying to have it put together and painted but let's say that the model kit and the work being done on it probably equals what you'd pay to the already-made Art of War statue of the same version.

LG

ALSO TRY GOING TO THIS SITE: they have figures available that haven't really arrived at most other sites....

www.hlj.com

Top Bottom