Brotherhood Of The Wolf

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
anyone who has seen it?

the most hilarious BS i've seen so far.

it still hurts when i breathe. i just couldn't stop laughing... and i wasn't the only who couldn't.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
nooooooooo...
that just cant be...
i mean...
...???...
how..ho ...how the hell this could happen?? :D :'( :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
yea the fights were good... however the idea was that the Native Americans knew Kung Fu...

get by that and its quite enjoyable

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
yea the fights were good...
i'd say even that part is just plain ridiculous. they wanted to do fighting scenes in the style of "the matrix", but somehow... it seems they were unable to reach their goal.

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
i'd say even that part is just plain ridiculous. they wanted to do fighting scenes in the style of "the matrix", but somehow... it seems they were unable to reach their goal.

I agree. When I watch Xena, I find it wierd that warriors knows kung fu.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'd say Xena was far more ridiculous than BotW... as for the simularities to the matrix, well thats the trend in action movies now. But french movies (and japanese anime) have taken liberties such as strange (artistic?) camera angles and varying shutter speeds for a while now. The matrix was just a perfect blend of these tactics, special effects, and an american target audience.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
But french movies (and japanese anime) have taken liberties such as strange (artistic?) camera angles and varying shutter speeds for a while now.
the difference between and artistic and strange (hilarious) camera angles is often very slight...

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
you watch xena?

I don't really follow the show. I only watch it if there is nothing on TV. Yeah, the show doesnt' actually depict the anicient time as accurately to history. :p

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Whoever created Xena was NOT looking forward to creating an at least worthwhile series that is contributable to history. It just luckily got popular. Big titted women in miniskirt armours, hopping and flying here and there "kicking asses"...it's like Charlie's Angels in a different era with weird mythological nemeses that lasted waaay too long ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I don't really follow the show.  I only watch it if there is nothing on TV.  

jojojojo...des sogts jetzt nur so....
i was genau das da du des alawei aufnimmst und eini ziagst..
du geiler bock du!

Top Bottom