For example, the Skull Knight Figure

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Now I have seen and aquired the Glow in the Dark Art of War statue, the Silvery-greenish Art of War resin statue, and the gray-silver action FIGURE. Why do they have so damn many variations? It is just expensive enough to collect ONE.

But the set of five mini collectibles I have has that rusty-gold looking SK there...the one that says on the yz-box site ( using the babelfish translator thing) it was only for collector shows or something.

Damn, I hope some of those other ones will surface too.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Wereallmad said:
Is it that much trouble to keep it all in one fucking topic?

No it isn't. But I had already posted this one. Is is that much trouble for you to fucking post a reply if it fucking bothers you that much? No wonder you have the username you do.

Lighten up, chump.

LG

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
hey, chill out guy. play nice, thats flaming, and flaming is bad.

jut accept what people d until you hve a real and justifiable problem with it.

you had noright flamingher like that, considering that this is the perfect topic for us to post our problems with the many many different variants of the art of war figures! ike the fact that the smetimes $150.00
griffith millenium falcon figure/statue has thre different fuggin variations, or that guts hwk soldier has three different freaking capes!!!
or that sweet sweet skllknigh has also thre variants, one of which i, the newly avid berserk collector, would never have heard of if it wasn't for this "cluttering" topic
so take the thoughts and feelings of others into consideraton before you go flamming someone in a perfectly good topic! 8)

SexyCharlotte

guts the hawk said:
hey, chill out guy. play nice, thats flaming, and flaming is bad.

jut accept what people d until you hve a real and justifiable problem with it.

you had noright flamingher like that, considering that this is the perfect topic for us to post our problems with the many many different variants of the art of war figures! ike the fact that the smetimes $150.00
griffith millenium falcon figure/statue has thre different fuggin variations, or that guts hwk soldier has three different freaking capes!!!
or that sweet sweet skllknigh has also thre variants, one of which i, the newly avid berserk collector, would never have heard of if it wasn't for this "cluttering" topic
so take the thoughts and feelings of others into consideraton before you go flamming someone in a perfectly good topic! 8)

His name is wereallmad pretty much says it all.

Some of the variants were made for model shows only. The Skull Knight resin Art of War statue comes in silver gray, glow in the dark, and the very rare yellow/ochre 'rusty' look. Winged Zodd also has a greenish cast that was made only for shows as well. So those are pretty much super rare and impossible to find. Personally I wish the Zodd figure was colored more like the anime one...he looked furry in there. The Art of War statue I got looks like Godzilla on drugs or something. And his horn is cut off on even the action figure I think.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Wereallmad said:
Yeah, I'm gonna go with no. There's no excuse for cluttering up the board with useless topics.

You just added to the clutter with another post. Give it up already. Life is too short.

LG

Top Bottom