woudnt it be cool

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Genn21 said:
:D , i just crapped my pants about it RIGHT NOW !!!

okay .... :-\ I just said IF they did would'nt it be cool

not there gonna make one but if they did i would porobably rob the place that sold them regardless of where or when ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
thedarkhawk said:
wouldnt it be cool if they had a belhit that could change from normal to yelling to crying?

I want the Behelits so I can hang them on my rearview mirror and if anyone messes with me on the road or dings my car or whatever I can call upon the God Hand to fuck with them.

LG

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
i think calling the godhand over somethinglike that would be a waste of a perfectly god human sacrfice

but how wuld they makea behelit like that?
thtatwould take some skils

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
man, chill, we are awar that you said it would be cool, indicating that such a thing i not around, and probably will never be, consdering what i just posted and all, id say tats a good bet
\\
andmy comps a rebel!!

G

Genn21

:p , holy crap look at the size of that thing ( do you read the kb size of pictures before you post them ) you may want to try next time clicking on the picture before you post it to determine its actual size not just copy & past...AND YA THAT BEHELIT IDEA'S TOTTALY RADICAL ( tennage mutant ninja turtles tennage mutant ninja turtle...) really where do you come up with this smart crap ?

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
IS MY AVATAr BETTER NOW!!!

and i think of this stuff all the time

Whats the ninja turtle thinmg?

And I make them now more than ever

Top Bottom