Does anyone know ANYTHING about where to get behelits now?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There was ONE behelit on ebay. If the guy was smart he should have put it for 'bid' instead of buy it now and the price would have gone up. But, alas, I was late to buy it. It was listed only for about a half hour before someone snagged it.

Does anyone know if ANY of the toy sites are taking preorders for the behelits? Or if ( hehe) anyone has one to sell...you know who to e mail.

LG

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I got my Art of War statues through Previews. Previews is a monthly catalog put out by Diamond Distributors that pretty much any comic store in the US uses to order their merchandise. I order all my Art of War stuff from the comic shop I go to, and so far Diamond has been very reliable. I got the two Art of War red behelit pendants through them too. Usually you have to order them before a due date, but occasionally they have an "offered again" section if you missed out on something the first time.

If none of this helps then I guess it's back to tedious internet searching? ^_-
Boy I know how that feels....Good luck!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
TheSkyTraveller said:
I got my Art of War statues through Previews. Previews is a monthly catalog put out by Diamond Distributors that pretty much any comic store in the US uses to order their merchandise. I order all my Art of War stuff from the comic shop I go to, and so far Diamond has been very reliable. I got the two Art of War red behelit pendants through them too. Usually you have to order them before a due date, but occasionally they have an "offered again" section if you missed out on something the first time.

If none of this helps then I guess it's back to tedious internet searching? ^_-
Boy I know how that feels....Good luck!

Do they have a website?
LG

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I have 15 Beherits on the way (at least they haven't told me yet that my order's not being filled) specifically for the denizens of this board. I'll let you know when I have them, it'll still be a few weeks though...

Sleeping Beherits, that is.. the eyes-closed ones...

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Lithrael said:
I have 15 Beherits on the way (at least they haven't told me yet that my order's not being filled) specifically for the denizens of this board. I'll let you know when I have them, it'll still be a few weeks though...

Sleeping Beherits, that is.. the eyes-closed ones...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I <3 you Lithrael

Top Bottom