What's gonna happen at Flora's crib? Other Shiznit

R

Radzeke

Guts and co should be heading back there now to get the tailsman. Any predictions for what's going to go down? Sub-Topics: Guts future armor; what do you want to see, or think Miura's got in store for us? Skull Knight, his scrambled egg sword, and his role in the future (specifically his relationship with Guts); Go.

Back in the habit.

-Femto

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
a nice, long informative chat with the Knight of Skeleton

new armor of course
tweaking of the dragonslayer to "awaken" it

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Skullknight uses his new scrambled egg sword to become what he always dreamed of: A cook at Denny's.

Gutts will decide that armor is of no use to him, thereby acquiring a pretty princess dress that he uses to distract the God Hand, seeing as armor has no defense against them.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
First off, Agent Smith, you are worthless.

Moving on, I don't think Skully will show up at Flora's. I think it would be great if he did but... maybe a little too convienant. Keep in mind, this is the same guy who said Guts and Zodd wouldnt fight until 5 volumes had passed after chapter 175, so take it all with a grain of salt.

I think Flora will have something to say about Flora's travels into the Qliphoth and how far she really went. Perhaps a scolding? Isidro will finally get into the bathhouse, because he really is a man now. Guts... Guts will sit back with a goofy grin and reflect.

Edit: Regarding Guts armor... Hmm... I'm seriously anticipating a Jesus robe for a little bit. After his battle with a demigod and his new realization, I think we'll see a more peaceful, born in Nazareth, 3 loaves of bread and 2 fishes miracle sort of Guts around. Mmmm Jesus Robe Guts... All he needs now is a Beard and it's the second coming.

Walter said:
First off, Agent Smith, you are worthless.

LOL you are indeed a GENIUS Walter! Not one except you know what am I. Maybe I should treat u a cup of coffee for your comment ;D

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
I really hope nothing else happens to the dragon slayer. I don't was Guts to have some Serpico style weapon. The magic doesn't really do anything now but let him hurt the godhand, which I like. If I remember correctly flora is preparing talismans while they are fighting. This would mean it might not be another drawing on the brand. Either way I wonder what it will look like. I can't really see guts with a robe because it would make the dragon slayer always visible and the sleaves would mess up his bow and gun and stuff. Did he lose his cloak too? I predict some cool new shirt with somekind of power. I get the feeling that skull knights not gonna be at Flora's unless he wants to hit that shit.

I'm seriously doubting that the next chapter will have Gutz and group in it.......
It makes more sense if it switches over to Griffith now

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Saiki said:
I'm seriously doubting that the next chapter will have Gutz and group in it.......
It makes more sense if it switches over to Griffith now
Well yeah. Miura took a long break, it only makes sense. However, these are still "valid ideas" that could concievably take place at a lter date.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
lol, by the way i'm slightly confused.. um... so did the ds already get some power up by flora? or is it going to receive one?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
No Theblackswordsman,

Skullknight had told Gattsu that the DS was able to hurt God Hand because with all the apostiles and evil spirits that Gattsu had killed, had infused it with the "Shadow" spirit.

alright well this is going to be total crap, but i havent said anything in a while and i feel the need to post.

personally i think alot has happend to everyone is guts crew over the past couple of chapters, but am i the only one that thinks flora is going to die within the next volume or so?

Majin_Tenshi

with the slowed ageing, not by natural causes, she doesn't look quite that old... Maybe another godhand will pop in or something though...

But then again, Skully must be a match for your average Godhand if he thinks Guts can even do worthwhile damage to one.
But thats only realevent if you assume Skully only travels at a finite pace and values Floras life.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
Nooo.... Guts won't be guts without a kickass black suit of armor.

COMON.. BRING BACK GODO or GIVE RICKERT STOCKY ARMS AND A BEARD!

J

Maybe Miura made him lost the armour so that his black swordsman image will change. Since it seems like Gutz is changing back to his old self again.

its more than possible saiki, but not that we know that the DS is forged with the blood of demons and can hurt god hand, and it was forged by the black swordsman, why revert to the old guts?

now that he has his tool, why change from the black swordsman persona when it seems to be finally going his way?

Majin_Tenshi

Saiki said:
Maybe Miura made him lost the armour so that his black swordsman image will change. Since it seems like Gutz is changing back to his old self again.
Guts has worn breastplate all his life. I doubt he'll be willing to go without it for long.

If Miura was gonna change Guts' image, he would at least give us a few good drawings of it in the chapter.

R

Radzeke

Saiki wins the thread. I agree, Miura wouldn’t have gotten rid of Guts’ standard since volume one cloak if it didn’t signify some change. Combined with Guts newfound feelings for his allies and a blatant two-page spread showing the old Hawks; a change seems pretty obvious. Thus ends the era of the Black Swordsman and begins the era of the Band of the Guts. =)

krebs4life said:
its more than possible saiki, but not that we know that the DS is forged with the blood of demons and can hurt god hand, and it was forged by the black swordsman, why revert to the old guts?

now that he has his tool, why change from the black swordsman persona when it seems to be finally going his way?

Guts has been struggling with his dark side for a while now, and the nature of the power darkness sounds pretty tricky judging from Mizar’s translation (thank you, Mizar, BTW). If he doesn’t lay off it or make better effort to control it, it will consume him. Also, even if Guts accepts that he’s no longer the lonely, sullen, son of a bitch he used to be to survive, I don’t think he’s going to simply “revert back.”

-Femto

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Skully should bring Rickert and Erica to Flora for new armour... really Rickert must have a place useful somewhere.
Guil

Top Bottom