Midland Geograph... Is there a Midland map???

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
In Berserk saga, Kentarou Miura introduce us to a new view of the middle age geograph...

besides Midland we are presented to a lot of other countries and places:
Misty Valley, Chuda, Tudar Country, Tudor empire (is it the same???), Kushan...

Im pretty confuse about all these places presented in Berserk geograph...

Is there a map of midland?

Has anyone ever draw a non oficial map of midland for a better knowledge of berserk world?

If there is not a map...

1) If there were a Midland kingdom... Where (in Europe) do u think it would be located?

I think, maybe, its somewhere near to Italy?

2) Is Misty valley and Jill's village in the territory of Midland?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I think the only countries named are Chuda (ect...) Kushra, and Midland. For some reason I think there are at least another 2 that haven't been named yet.

1. I don't think that Midland is in Europe. Mainly because I don't think that Berserk takes place on a planet geographicly identical to earth.

2. I don't think Guts has ever left Midland. Or, more accurately, I think the story has allways been set in Midland (at the greatest extend of its borders).

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Majin Tenshi said:
I think the only countries named are Chuda (ect...) Kushra, and Midland. For some reason I think there are at least another 2 that haven't been named yet.

1. I don't think that Midland is in Europe. Mainly because I don't think that Berserk takes place on a planet geographicly identical to earth.

I Agree with u... I dont think Miura conceived Midland in our earth... however, he kept some similarities (The vatican, as a power "kingdom" and the most important religious force of the period)... so, My question would be something like this:

... If there was a Midland in our earth, comparing with the middle age period earth lived, in wich place do u think Midland would be located?

But What I really wanted to see would br a map of midland... is there one?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
IKAROW said:
... If there was a Midland in our earth, comparing with the middle age period earth lived, in wich place do u think Midland would be located?
right over there [me=Majin Tenshi]points[/me]

Top Bottom