Trance/Techno Anyone?

Hiya, was wondering if anyone was interested into listening to trance genre of music. If so, I highly suggest you buy an album by 4 Strings called Believe. It's breathtaking. Let it Rain and Diving are my favorite songs in the album.

G

Genn21

Man why does techno suck so , few things in history have sucked as much as techno 1. the french army , 2 the sloth , 3 . communism in the works , 4 techno 5. what happened to the griffiths evil topic ( its been downsized :( )

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I like some of the harder stuff... Gabber, Speedcore... Some of my other favorite "groups" Zombie Nation, Darude, GiGi Digerino(sp?), KMFDM (Mostly industrial), so yea...Techno is the bestest...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
techno's cool, country's cool,and genn : french army must be good since Bush has recently suked our cock after bitching us in an interview where he loved working with secret services and all ... plain bullshit. all kinds of music can be lovable.
Guil

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm a fan of some trance and techno. Right now I listen mostly to "trip hop" or whatever you want to call it, like Massive Attack and Morcheeba. But I'm also a big fan of Hybrid, if you've ever heard of them.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I don't really like ambient, club or other mainstream trance/techno stuff, but I'm crazy about Psy/Goa Trance. I was instantly hooked after I bought my first Goa album back in 1996, called Hallucinogen - Twisted (still my favorite album). It felt like my mind instantly shifted into parallel worlds and dimensions, and I loved it.

I also used to like 'hardcore' music or 'gabber', but it all started to sound too similar and boring after a while. I still like a good, hard and deep beat in my tracks, though. But with a little more diversity and complexity nowadays.
Also, I still listen to songs from Prodigy and Chemical Brothers at times, they are always great. 8)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
b3_145.jpg
?

Majin_Tenshi

... I didn't... what... did someone actualy find Aki last time?

though, some troubled people might confuse Kuja for a woman...

and it appears that the only thing covering him in his trance form are his feathers, so might call hime naked...

kimchan said:
I'm a fan of some trance and techno. Right now I listen mostly to "trip hop" or whatever you want to call it, like Massive Attack and Morcheeba. But I'm also a big fan of Hybrid, if you've ever heard of them.
Oh yeah, Hybrid - kid 2000. love it. Dj quicksilver is a favorite of mine and groovezone - eisbaer is excellent. Anything by ferry corsten, Oakey, and blank and jones is great. What are some other people/Djs that are really good?
Majin Tenshi said:
... I didn't... what... did someone actualy find Aki last time?

though, some troubled people might confuse Kuja for a woman...

and it appears that the only thing covering him in his trance form are his feathers, so might call hime naked...
God how i hated that game.

Majin Tenshi said:
hmmm.... how sad...

the only thing I really didn't like about that game was the annoyance of the trance system.
With the addition of the tail, did the main character (can't remember his name been years since i played the game) remind you of dragon ball. My first impression was "oh a rip off of young Goku, just without the crazy hair".

Majin_Tenshi

namayias said:
With the addition of the tail, did the main character (can't remember his name been years since i played the game) remind you of dragon ball. My first impression was "oh a rip off of young Goku, just without the crazy hair".

Goku's theme is "I want to fight some one stronger then me!" He just has innocense too.

Zidane's theme is "Go Team!, but where did I come from?"

Yeah, Hybrid is classic. Goa, oh man, that stuff is for those that really wanna get the high out of the high -_^

I'm mostly into progressive trance. My favorite dj's are DJ Tiesto, Sasha, Watergate, Moonman (aka Ferry Corsten), Vincent De Moor (Does Not Really Do much nowadays), ATB, Paffendorf, Prodigy (Okay, they are simply the best industrial electronic group), New Order, Depeche Mode, and of course, adding to my latest collection, 4 Strings. Of course, I've listened to many others, but have been quite disappointed with Ministry of Sound lately :(

I also like some of the more softer stuff like Chicane, they are a lot more heavy in the vocals. Zombie Nation is great way to get a headache, in a good way -_^

Majin Tenshi said:
Goku's theme is "I want to fight some one stronger then me!" He just has innocense too.

Zidane's theme is "Go Team!, but where did I come from?"
I meant more of the look and the free going attitude both "zidane" (thanks) and Goku portray.

UrashimaSenpai said:
Yeah, Hybrid is classic. Goa, oh man, that stuff is for those that really wanna get the high out of the high -_^

I'm mostly into progressive trance. My favorite dj's are DJ Tiesto, Sasha, Watergate, Moonman (aka Ferry Corsten), Vincent De Moor (Does Not Really Do much nowadays), ATB, Paffendorf, Prodigy (Okay, they are simply the best industrial electronic group), New Order, Depeche Mode, and of course, adding to my latest collection, 4 Strings. Of course, I've listened to many others, but have been quite disappointed with Ministry of Sound lately :(

I also like some of the more softer stuff like Chicane, they are a lot more heavy in the vocals. Zombie Nation is great way to get a headache, in a good way -_^

Finally, someone as huge a techno buff as i am. What did you think of Sasha - AirdrawnDagger? Apparently sasha worked on that cd for 5 years perfecting everything. Yeah you're right ministry seems to be lacking lately. And to think their peak was around 99 and 2000. Barthez has some good stuff. Dj tiesto is godlike, same with Oakey, BT, future breeze, jan johnston, and paul van dyke are among my favorites.

although, i've found some good techno beats made from video games created by random people on the internet to be pretty good lately. If i can find the site i'll post it. Some real good FF techno and super metroid among others.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
UrashimaSenpai said:
Goa, oh man, that stuff is for those that really wanna get the high out of the high -_^

I agree it's really great music to trip on, but that's not the main reason I like it. It just has the most creative and complex sounds I have ever heard in electrical music. It's like listening to a composition of Mozart or Bach to me and how you start to feel the incredible sensation of all the different layers in the piece coming together and form one beautiful complex whole.

P

psymont

i ONLY listen to DIGITAL UNDERGROUND!!!!!

"alirght what cha doing cause im about to ruin the image and the style that ur used to"

"im a freak, i like the girls with the boom, i once got busy in a burger king bathroom"

"first you step to the side like your leg was broken, shaken and twitchen kinda like you was smokin, crazy wack funky, poeple say you look like mc hammer on crack humpty"

etc....

Filthy Wretch

UHH FUUHHHH
Psymont said:
i ONLY listen to DIGITAL UNDERGROUND!!!!!

"alirght what cha doing cause im about to ruin the image and the style that ur used to"

"im a freak, i like the girls with the boom, i once got busy in a burger king bathroom"

"first you step to the side like your leg was
broken, shaken and twitchen kinda like you was smokin, crazy wack funky, poeple say you look like mc hammer on crack humpty"

etc....
Never do that again

Majin_Tenshi

Its astounding... Time is fleating

Madnesstakes it's toll

But listen closely, not for very much longer.

I'm about to, lose control

Top Bottom