Will this rumor ever die? Or is it true?

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Ok so down t my local comic shop to ask about about my berserk figures (which i cant get cos the stupid supliers wont ship here) the guy who works there who also is a major bersk freak like me says that the new series and been completed and i'm there sayin i've heard all this before and its just a rumour but he says hes been on some jap legit berserk sites so what makes me think when will we find out the truth

he also told me that one of the berserk dvds will get a limited edition poster of everyone

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Ok so down t my local comic shop to ask about about my berserk figures (which i cant get cos the stupid supliers wont ship here) the guy who works there who also is a major bersk freak like me says that the new series and been completed and i'm there sayin i've heard all this before and its just a rumour but he says hes been on some jap legit berserk sites so what makes me think when will we find out the truth

he also told me that one of the berserk dvds will get a limited edition poster of everyone  

Well first things first. Get links to those legit Japanese Berserk sites/bbs'. Then ask our resident translators to check the rumors out.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
That is true. He is awesome when it comes to keeping us updated on whats being said on the Japanese boards. But where is he now? There was a time when he was absent for a long time without any word.

....those were dark times ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier has been around. Hes on at least once every day, but dont get on the man. Hes a busy man, in his actual life, and is involved in several other communities online.

As to the second series, its not going to happen. I honestly couldnt care less though. Buy the manga.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I've yet to see all the anime, but I have seen more of it than I have the manga.. God I have been punished for too long! Has anyone else found that their source of downloads no longer exists now Morphues has gone sour?

And about this topic, I hope it rumour.. cuz they should ask our opinion of what we want to have happen in the Anime... I think we are all agreed on SK? ;)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

They gave away limited posters at Katsucon. I don't know about the validity of the 2nd series rumors. I heard that same rumor to but that so much time has passed since I heard them that it's starting to feel like just a rumor.

the guy who works there who also is a major bersk freak like me says that the new series and been completed and i'm there sayin i've heard all this before and its just a rumour but he says hes been on some jap legit berserk sites
Blah. BS.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
true. plus it's a different story...
yep thats what i dislike...
as far as the art is concerned, i would say that even if the manga is number one, the anime is without a doubt outstanding too!!!!
nevertheless i'd like to get to see season two of the anime.
jajajaja...des warat geil!

Top Bottom