What if Guts were to turn into an apostle, what would he look like?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I'm sitting here typing up my Berserk fic and re-reading the translation for Vol. 24 and it just dawned on me. What if the behelit was meant for Guts? If so, what kind of an apostle would he look like? You have the baron who turned into that slimy worm like creature, Roshinda who turned into a moth (or fairy, but she looks like a moth) and then there's Zodd.
So what sort of creature would Guts turn into?
I ask this in hope that I will eventually fall asleep since I need to wake-up for work in three hours or so. :'(

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:What if Gatts were to turn into an apostle, what would he lookk like?

He'll have the biggest sword you ever saw for a dick.
He'll have 1 really huge left eye
He'll have wings that strongly resemble a cape.
He'll have a little doily on his head telling him to do the right thing and heal him after he does the wrong thing.
His torso would be hard and metalic.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

The Beast.

Majin Tenshi said:
He'll have the biggest sword you ever saw for a dick.
He'll have 1 really huge left eye
He'll have wings that strongly resemble a cape.
He'll have a little doily on his head telling him to do the right thing and heal him after he does the wrong thing.
His torso would be hard and metalic.

And he got one more big cannon gun !

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

Mizar said:
The Beast.
yeah... remember the pic that is a meld of Guts and the beast? that'd be my bet

Mordos Kahn

I'm a llama!

Now thats interesting. The Beast theory that is. Makes you think if this personal evil counter-balance is the essence of what a human becomes after accepting the power of the God hand. Guts walks along and argues with the vision of the beast in his head. Did Griffith have a similar "Familiar" in his mind that we never were enlightened to (Femto)? just a thought

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!

The Beast looks badass dude. It Looks like Venom from Spider Man.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

the beast it kinda resembles a shark whit a wolfs body it would make one hell of an apostle

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!

Pfft. It's completely obvious that the Behelit is meant for Puck...who will rule the God Hand with an iron fist!!! Imagine that Apostle form! ;D

From what we saw of Griffith's change, there seems to be a volitional aspect to one's transformation to God Hand...he does, after all, request wings and receive them, although it could be a fluke (or causality, fate, whathaveyou). Apostles' forms seem to be twisted reflections of both their inner selves and the specifics of their wishes.

Roshinu wants to be a fairy, but she also wants to have other fairies for company...so she ends up as a sort of bug-fairy queen that reproduces parasitically.

The Count wants to avoid pain, physical and emotional, and ends up a slug-thing...which make sense given that those critters can grow back from the slightest piece, and slugs are also kind of dull, slow, and are low enough in the animal kingdom that they have no emotionality.

Snake Guy...go figure. Something 'bout being strong and munching on people.

Given Wyld's preoccupation with vitality and strong stimuli (sex and violence), compared with his shrivelled real self, my guess is his wish related to defying the body decay inherent to aging. I'm not an expert on JP symbolism, but monkeys tend to be associated with energeticness.

So Gatts...well, there's his sword, The Beast, and the rage and vengefulness that are his dark side (and the most likely drives for him activating a Behelit). So chuck those around a la Mr Potato and you'll get a version of Apostle Gatts.

My personal vision is Gatts as God Hand is the age ten version of himself, with his eyes, mouth, and teeth resembling those of the Beast. His garb would be the Kuroi Kenshi armor we see him in first, with the cape resembling the damned-faces-covered "pelt" of The Beast and occasionally moving of its own volition. He would wield a sword much like the Dragon Slayer in size and shape, but that moves -- and occasionally impossibly bends, twists, and stretches -- like a part of his body.

Lestat the Damned

War and Anger shall reign

It turns you into something you'v always dreamed of, well, Gatts never wanted anything else than being in battle so IMO mixt Gatts and the Behelit and you get Gatts with a Behelit thats all.

Seems pretty obvious toi me that he'd become the beast, it's heavily implied after the fight w/ roshinu by the the little spirit dudes that are buggin him about killing the children that he would become the beast if he used behilit. showed a piture of behilit and showed pictures of something like the beast (which was a mesh of spirits) spirits said something like "maybe if you use that you'll become the monster" or something. The real question is if gatts will use the behilit or not.

edit: i just thought of something else interesting.... can a branded person use a behilit? and if so does the brand disappear? does it have some affect?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Bloody Needle said:
Pfft. It's completely obvious that the Behelit is meant for Puck...who will rule the God Hand with an iron fist!!! Imagine that Apostle form! ;D

hehe you forgot 2 say how puck would look like... i think he would just become bigger cuz he knows at times he helpless as a tiny bug at time ---lol---

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

Apostle Puck!

pukk.jpg

Top Bottom