Looking for Skull Knight merchandise

jp

I'm a llama!
Just wondering but can any of you point me towards some Skull Knight posters or any other Skull Knight related merchandise?

I've already got the action figure that was released in the US as well as the key chain on its way. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. :)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
jp said:
Just wondering but can any of you point me towards some Skull Knight posters or any other Skull Knight related merchandise?

I've already got the action figure that was released in the US as well as the key chain on its way. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. :)

What about the SK statue Art of War as well as the mini-collectible Skull Knight in pewter ( silver), bloodspattered, ( LOL... if you like gore) and the Skull Knight Art of War statue? I thought I saw an SK T shirt for sale there on the japan auction site.

There is also a brand new SK on horseback for viewing at:

http://yz-box.com/kategory/40berserk1.htm

Check it out.

LG

jp

I'm a llama!
cool, thanks!

i just ordered some statue from ebay... its a "resin" statue... something like that.

id love to find that blood covered Skull Knight though... :)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
jp said:
cool, thanks!

i just ordered some statue from ebay... its a "resin" statue... something like that.

id love to find that blood covered Skull Knight though... :)

The resin statue is the Art of War statue you have. Also I forgot to mention they have a glow in the dark Skull Knight resin statue too. The prices can really vary.

The bloodspattered SK is found either in the set of mini collectibles ( you have to generally buy five, but sometimes you'll see a mini SK solo on ebay or yahoo Japan). But there is a big Art of War Skullknight statue that is a rusty yellow color and has bloodstains on it. It was made for hobby shows and anime shows.

Go here: www.hobbylinkjapan.com

They have it there, but, it's sold out for now.

LG

Top Bottom